What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2011, 12:04 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(28-12-2011 11:54 AM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Hi, guys :

I was just playing you like a violin or like a bulldozer , sorry

See how it is easy to play people ?

[Image: lol-i-troll-you_174.png]

Seriously.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kineo's post
28-12-2011, 12:16 PM
(28-12-2011 12:04 PM)kineo Wrote:  

[Image: lol-i-troll-you_174.png]

Seriously.

haha

Before jumping to hasty conclusions , just wait for my explanation : it can rock your world, the positive constructive productive way, i guess , beyond your atheistic imagination haha
28-12-2011, 12:21 PM

It was obvious you were attempting to troll (badly), you have played no one.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-12-2011, 12:28 PM
(28-12-2011 12:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

It was obvious you were attempting to troll (badly), you have played no one.

Wait... wait... wait...

You're not seriously taking the "lolz, I was totally kidding guyz. Just trolling to have fun. No, seriously... listen to what I have to say" route, are you?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
28-12-2011, 12:38 PM
(28-12-2011 12:16 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Before jumping to hasty conclusions , just wait for my explanation : it can rock your world, the positive constructive productive way, i guess , beyond your atheistic imagination haha

You were trolling us so we can all learn a valuable lesson. Ok. I feel like that was constructive and productive, don't you?
28-12-2011, 01:13 PM
who are you guys talking to? lmao j/k, yeah i truly ignored, I could only take so much ^^

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Before you go claiming to have taught us a lesson let's just make sure we can attribute it to you, as we all know how touchy you are with the whole credit where credit is due thing...

So what is it you are claiming to have taught us?

The only lessons I can even postulate at this point as to having been hidden within your long poorly written posts are:

1. How to learn to dislike people based around their attitude and choice of vocabulary.
2. How best to deal with ignorance.
3. How best control ones own patience level when being irritated.
4. How to avoid threads by noticing author.
5. How to string together words without proper punctuation, thereby eliminating any meaning previously held by them.
6. How to pretend you're smarter than you actually are.
7. How to poorly belittle others who don't hold the same beliefs as yourself.
8. How to hold oneself so much higher than others as to see them as puny ants.

Now you didn't exactly teach me any of those things but that's sort of what I come away with after reading your posts. So thanks I guess.

Now please think about why you are here. Because if it was just to send us links to other sites that's technically what spambots do and I get rid of those.

Lots of love, Jesus.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 6 users Like lucradis's post
28-12-2011, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 02:22 PM by AbdelZ.)
Hi, guys :

Let's get it over with quickly because i do not have much time at this moment :

I will tell you why i did just that

Like Fichte once said : it's all about ego , not really about ideals , seeking the truth , ethics ......

Well, not always , i must add

The key word to my behavior here lies in essence in the great brilliant artistic philosophical work novel of French atheist ( see how i do learn from atheists as well ?) nobel prize winner Albert Camus " The Fall " as an artistic "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co :

You can download Camus ' "The Fall " here below for free :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/887992/Albert-Camus-The-Fall

First of all , i wanted to 'confirm " the " evil inferior disgusting ugly violent intolerant backward barbaric ...." false image of muslims you have in your hearts , minds & especially in your collective sub-consciousness , collective memory , so to speak ...you try to hide under that hypocritical " tolerant liberal " mask while triggering your guilt sentiments in that regard knowing deep in your hearts & minds that the west is far from being 'civilized " as well despite your phony 'superior " paternalistic imperialistic nature in the sense that you think of yourselves as wonderful, enlightened , superior , beautiful....scientific rational logical empirical .."generous " enough that you are 'willing " to tolerate those 'evil inferior ..." muslims "inferior slaves " , in the hope to turn them into 'civilized equal to you masters " people some day & on your own western terms , according to your 'evolved " western thought, ethics .....like you did to African Americans for example ,turning them into copies of yourselves, to some extent at least

Since you , westerners , try to reshape the world to your own image , you think of yourselves as so wonderful tolerant generous evolved superior [b]good
enough that you seem to be willing to tolerate those 'evil " muslims , hoping to make them 'evolve " as you did , 'evolve " to the only right path that leads to "paradise or to the Eldorado " on earth = secular liberal democracy

So, your muslim "slaves " under western neo-imperialism & domination can be turned into "free evolved " peoples by adopting your own secular liberal views of the world = turning them into worst slaves in fact

That said , the following :

I used to think of myself as a good wonderful person , the most handsome guy, the most intelligent , the best lover , the best playboy , ......the most altruistic guy trying & contributing to 'change " the world while i was in fact just serving my own ego under that hypocritical mask :

Atheist French nobel prize winner Albert Camus ' brilliant philosophical novel "The Fall " had almost cost me a nervous breakdown when i read it ,making me reconsider myself & my "ideals " in the process : changed my life , making me realise what i was hiding to myself , what i knew all along deep down

"The fall " was an artistic philosophical "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co who had attacked Camus ' previous philosophical essay " The Rebel " , ridiculing it & expressing their doubts concerning the very mental intellectual philosophical capacities of Camus which had hurt the latter deep in his soul

You can download Camus ' "The Rebel " for free here below :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26635034/Camus...-The-Rebel

"The Fall " has some neo-cartesian elements as well as similarities with Dante's "Divine Comedy " , had something of Moliere 's "Don Juan " , had reversed that christian notion of confessions turning them into false confessions in order to make his discussion partner in a bar in Amsterdam confess his own sins

The hero or anti-hero of that novel was a Paris successfull lawyer who used to think of himself as the most handsome, the most intelligent , the most good , altruistic , wonderful, generous ....guy until one freezing cold evening when he was walking on a bridge near the Paris river "La Seine " : he saw a person in the relative darkness on the bridge who looked like a woman attempting to jump from the bridge into the river but he didn't do a damned thing to save here .

The woman in question did commit suicide in front of his own very eyes but he did not do a thing to stop it

from that moment on, he was hunted by that cowardice of his & he began to doubt his self-image , taking a free fall on the way to "hell " ...

He realised he was not that wonderful or good , let alone generous ,brave ......he was "just in love " with himself or with his ego

So, he quit his job & went to Amsterdam where he spent his evenings in a bar there talking to potential visitors , making some false confessions in order to make them confess their sins to make them realise who they really are , by making them see their hypocritical faces in the mirror ...........

Try to read that great novel = worth a while

Many christian critics felt as i did that Camus was on the edge of belief , he just did not have the guts to take that very step, that novel of his was somehow a parody of himself & of those hypocritical existentialists who declar[/b]e their faith in the absolute freedom of the individual while implicitly adhering to marxism whose historic determinism is the very negation of any kindda human freedom , ironical enough

The bottom line is :

[b]Neither secular nor religious saints do exist , we all have bad & good sides , including the west & muslims , the west that thinks of itself as an angel of freedom, progress, enlightenment , democracy .......while the west considers muslims just ...pure evil..

Those were just some amusing innocent harmless pedagogic choc therapies = my own expression of my tough love for you ,guys, & for humanity haha

That makes me & islam your best friends ever , you just do not realise that fact as such yet , so

Thanks , appreciate

Happy new year , best wishes for you all

Bye , folks , sorry , my sincere apologies for no harm done or intended
28-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Are you on fucking crack?

You are on something.

Stop calling everyone westerners too, not just because you're clearly attempting to turn it into some kind of insult, but because not everyone on this forum is from the west.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
28-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Dude...

That experiment of yours just costed you a -7 rep.
I sure hope you got the desired results... Undecided

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.