What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2011, 02:27 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(28-12-2011 02:22 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Dude...

That experiment of yours just costed you a -7 rep.
I sure hope you got the desired results... Undecided

haha

I like to experiment with people in a harmless innocent way, so

Judge that by its fruits not by its roots
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Am I not understanding this right or did you come to these boards expressly to expose this small group of people as "westerners who hate muslims"? And your method for doing so was to be a a complete ass so that people would hate you, so that you could say "westerners hate muslims"?

Am I reading this right?

I realize I'm wasting my time talking to you, but the only racism and hate I've seen in your threads are from you. Your hatred for "westerners", your apparent disregard for the entire African American group of people by suggesting that that entire group of people has no will of their own, and your incessant instigation of everyone in these threads. It is not the "east" or Muslims at large that people are disliking here- it's you. And most of the people here don't like religion, which includes Islam.

You've accomplished nothing and exposed nothing but your own hatred and motives. You've lost any and all respect to use as a platform on which to convey a message here. I'm guessing that you'll probably move on to another forum to practice your little self-fulling prophetic experiment. But if you have a point to make, then I suggest in the future you do it like a big boy and quit it with the games.

One final thing. Disliking a religion doesn't necessitate that a you dislike the person that practices the religion. It isn't your religion that makes you an ass, it's you.
[+] 6 users Like kineo's post
28-12-2011, 03:11 PM
(28-12-2011 02:27 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Judge that by its fruits not by its roots
but...
but...
I LIKE roots
[Image: 220px-Carrots_of_many_colors.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
28-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi, guys :

Let's get it over with quickly because i do not have much time at this moment :

I was just playing you like a violin or like a bulldozer , sorry

See how it is easy to play people ?

I will tell you why i did just that

Like Fichte once said : it's all about ego , not really about ideals , seeking the truth , ethics ......

Well, not always , i must add

The key word to my behavior here lies in essence in the great brilliant artistic philosophical work novel of French atheist ( see how i do learn from atheists as well ?) nobel prize winner Albert Camus " The Fall " as an artistic "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co :

You can download Camus ' "The Fall " here below for free :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/887992/Albert-Camus-The-Fall

First of all , i wanted to 'confirm " the " evil inferior disgusting ugly violent intolerant backward barbaric ...." false image of muslims you have in your hearts , minds & especially in your collective sub-consciousness , collective memory , so to speak ...you try to hide under that hypocritical " tolerant liberal " mask while triggering your guilt sentiments in that regard knowing deep in your hearts & minds that the west is far from being 'civilized " as well despite your phony 'superior " paternalistic imperialistic nature in the sense that you think of yourselves as wonderful, enlightened , superior , beautiful....scientific rational logical empirical .."generous " enough that you are 'willing " to tolerate those 'evil inferior ..." muslims "inferior slaves " , in the hope to turn them into 'civilized equal to you masters " people some day & on your own western terms , according to your 'evolved " western thought, ethics .....like you did to African Americans for example ,turning them into copies of yourselves, to some extent at least

Since you , westerners , try to reshape the world to your own image , you think of yourselves as so wonderful tolerant generous evolved superior [b]good
enough that you seem to be willing to tolerate those 'evil " muslims , hoping to make them 'evolve " as you did , 'evolve " to the only right path that leads to "paradise or to the Eldorado " on earth = secular liberal democracy

So, your muslim "slaves " under western neo-imperialism & domination can be turned into "free evolved " peoples by adopting your own secular liberal views of the world = turning them into worst slaves in fact

That said , the following :

I used to think of myself as a good wonderful person , the most handsome guy, the most intelligent , the best lover , the best playboy , ......the most altruistic guy trying & contributing to 'change " the world while i was in fact just serving my own ego under that hypocritical mask :

Atheist French nobel prize winner Albert Camus ' brilliant philosophical novel "The Fall " had almost cost me a nervous breakdown when i read it ,making me reconsider myself & my "ideals " in the process : changed my life , making me realise what i was hiding to myself , what i knew all along deep down

"The fall " was an artistic philosophical "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co who had attacked Camus ' previous philosophical essay " The Rebel " , ridiculing it & expressing their doubts concerning the very mental intellectual philosophical capacities of Camus which had hurt the latter deep in his soul

You can download Camus ' "The Rebel " for free here below :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26635034/Camus...-The-Rebel

"The Fall " has some neo-cartesian elements as well as similarities with Dante's "Divine Comedy " , had something of Moliere 's "Don Juan " , had reversed that christian notion of confessions turning them into false confessions in order to make his discussion partner in a bar in Amsterdam confess his own sins

The hero or anti-hero of that novel was a Paris successfull lawyer who used to think of himself as the most handsome, the most intelligent , the most good , altruistic , wonderful, generous ....guy until one freezing cold evening when he was walking on a bridge near the Paris river "La Seine " : he saw a person in the relative darkness on the bridge who looked like a woman attempting to jump from the bridge into the river but he didn't do a damned thing to save here .

The woman in question did commit suicide in front of his own very eyes but he did not do a thing to stop it

from that moment on, he was hunted by that cowardice of his & he began to doubt his self-image , taking a free fall on the way to "hell " ...

He realised he was not that wonderful or good , let alone generous ,brave ......he was "just in love " with himself or with his ego

So, he quit his job & went to Amsterdam where he spent his evenings in a bar there talking to potential visitors , making some false confessions in order to make them confess their sins to make them realise who they really are , by making them see their hypocritical faces in the mirror ...........

Try to read that great novel = worth a while

Many christian critics felt as i did that Camus was on the edge of belief , he just did not have the guts to take that very step, that novel of his was somehow a parody of himself & of those hypocritical existentialists who declar[/b]e their faith in the absolute freedom of the individual while implicitly adhering to marxism whose historic determinism is the very negation of any kindda human freedom , ironical enough

The bottom line is :

[b]Neither secular nor religious saints do exist , we all have bad & good sides , including the west & muslims , the west that thinks of itself as an angel of freedom, progress, enlightenment , democracy .......while the west considers muslims just ...pure evil..

Those were just some amusing innocent harmless pedagogic choc therapies = my own expression of my tough love for you ,guys, & for humanity haha

That makes me & islam your best friends ever , you just do not realise that fact as such yet , so

Thanks , appreciate

Happy new year , best wishes for you all

Bye , folks , sorry , my sincere apologies for no harm done or intended
28-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Why did you pretty much just repost the same thing again?

Also have a happy new year yourself.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 03:35 PM
What is "choc therapy"?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm sure you've posted that before?. You Are just copy and pasting your posts from other threads. If you are not going to contribute anything why do you continue to paste the same nonsense in almost all your posts?

Where is this racism towards Muslims you keep going on about? So far I've seen none, any hostility has been towards you and you alone for your behaviour and attitude to this forum and it's users.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Camus " "The Fall " was also using some Blaise Pascal 's thoughts or black vision of man i do not share , among other things , so
(28-12-2011 03:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'm sure you've posted that before?. You Are just copy and pasting your posts from other threads. If you are not going to contribute anything why do you continue to paste the same nonsense in almost all your posts?

Where is this racism towards Muslims you keep going on about? So far I've seen none, any hostility has been towards yo and you alone for your behaviour and attitude to this forum and it's users.

You cannot be sure of something you absolutely do not know

I see you haven't read what i wrote lately here above for example , so

My contributions here are beyond your imagination, my friend, just take a look at them with an open mind then

(28-12-2011 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  What is "choc therapy"?

haha

Don't be ironic , you are not funny

(28-12-2011 03:31 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Why did you pretty much just repost the same thing again?

Also have a happy new year yourself.

because some guys here just keep on saying the same stuff without reading my stuff above that can make them understand my motives

happy new year to you too, buddy, best wishes
28-12-2011, 03:48 PM
(28-12-2011 03:39 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  My contributions here are beyond your imagination, my friend, just take a look at them with an open mind then

Only because it takes far too much imagination to imagine that you've contributed anything of value. I can't decide if I'm entertained by this or just ready to move on... I think you've got one last post to keep yourself from my ignore list. So AbdelZ, if you don't hear from me again, then my ignore list is getting dusted off.

I'm curious what "choc therapy" is though. I really don't get it. Seems to have something to do with chocolate?

One final edit: Happy new year to you as well. I may dislike you, but I do hope you have a good year.
28-12-2011, 03:54 PM
(28-12-2011 03:39 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Camus " "The Fall " was also using some Blaise Pascal 's thoughts or black vision of man i do not share , among other things , so

You cannot be sure of something you absolutely do not know

I see you haven't read what i wrote lately here above for example , so

My contributions here are beyond your imagination, my friend, just take a look at them with an open mind then

I have read what you have posted many times As you constantly repeat yourself.

You start off with some statement about how us 'westerners' (even though many members of this forum Are not from the west) are preprogrammed to be racist towards, and steal the achievements of Muslims something you have yet to provide evidence of (you continue this even when presented with contradictory evidence). You then post a bunch of links to books that I doubt you've read. You then spout some Nonsense about how you are right and we are stupid. Followed by more links and insults taking up most of a page and finally followed with a haha.

I've just summed up pretty much every one of you're copy pasted posts.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post