What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-12-2011, 03:54 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(28-12-2011 03:48 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 03:39 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  My contributions here are beyond your imagination, my friend, just take a look at them with an open mind then

Only because it takes far too much imagination to imagine that you've contributed anything of value. I can't decide if I'm entertained by this or just ready to move on... I think you've got one last post to keep yourself from my ignore list. So AbdelZ, if you don't hear from me again, then my ignore list is getting dusted off.

I'm curious what "choc therapy" is though. I really don't get it. Seems to have something to do with chocolate?

One final edit: Happy new year to you as well. I may dislike you, but I do hope you have a good year.

You are being so subjective , buddy

Don't leave me, take me back, please

happy new year to all of you, guys , including you, my friend, best wishes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 07:20 PM
I could be wrong but I believe he means 'shock therapy' but it really doesn't matter. I seriously think he requires professional psychiatric help. He is a very sad and confused human being.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
28-12-2011, 07:51 PM
(28-12-2011 07:20 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I could be wrong but I believe he means 'shock therapy' but it really doesn't matter. I seriously think he requires professional psychiatric help. He is a very sad and confused human being.

Ah, gotcha, I seriously missed that. Blush
28-12-2011, 08:06 PM
(28-12-2011 07:51 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 07:20 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I could be wrong but I believe he means 'shock therapy' but it really doesn't matter. I seriously think he requires professional psychiatric help. He is a very sad and confused human being.

"Choc" is French for "shock." ("Ch" as in "machine.") I suspect our friend AbdelZ is multi-lingual and got his codes confused.

Whenever that happens to me I say "Oh chit."

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 4 users Like cufflink's post
29-12-2011, 12:00 PM
(28-12-2011 08:06 PM)cufflink Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 07:51 PM)kineo Wrote:  

"Choc" is French for "shock." ("Ch" as in "machine.") I suspect our friend AbdelZ is multi-lingual and got his codes confused.

Whenever that happens to me I say "Oh chit."

You got that right , i like cocktails by the way : all kindda cocktails : linguistic (I do speak only French, English , Arabic, Dutch ) , cultural, liquid haha , .........

Amazing how people keep saying such silly things about people they do not understand or agree with

one is either insane , evil, communist or just a fool just because we do not like what one says : i prefer to see myself as Shakespeare's fool sometimes haha by the way

The Soviets used also to call their dissidents psychologically ill unstable confused lunatics who needed to be fixed

Send me to your "goulag " then whenever you get the chance
29-12-2011, 01:16 PM
[Image: s4xqhk.jpg.gif]
[Image: 57522875.gif]
[Image: troll_face_gif.gif]

[Image: trol_king_gif.gif]
[Image: troll_ball_gif.gif]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2011, 01:24 PM
(29-12-2011 01:16 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: s4xqhk.jpg.gif]
[Image: 57522875.gif]
[Image: troll_face_gif.gif]

[Image: trol_king_gif.gif]
[Image: troll_ball_gif.gif]

haha

How come i am not laughing ?

No wonder that you are a christian : bad taste silly humor
29-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Yes, because the fact that I'm a Christian is the highest determining factor in my sense of humor.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
29-12-2011, 03:12 PM
(29-12-2011 03:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, because the fact that I'm a Christian is the highest determining factor in my sense of humor.

I find your Christianity pretty funny, too. Cool

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2011, 03:55 PM
(29-12-2011 03:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 03:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, because the fact that I'm a Christian is the highest determining factor in my sense of humor.

I find your Christianity pretty funny, too. Cool

No, your form of christianity ( there are varieties of religious experience , all unique : see William James ' book on the matter ) just plays a certain rol in "determining" your kindda humor like imagination, nurture, culture , psyche , society , ecology ...do, so

My "christianity " has something to do with Jesus we believe in , the real Jesus through the islamic optics

My humor is also shaped by my own form of islam , like the fact that i see you as some sort of a naive Voltaire's "candide " haha , i might be wrong though

Happy new year , Paulus