What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-12-2011, 08:51 PM
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(26-12-2011 01:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The rating system is based on a users opinion of other users. it doesnt actually mean anything.

What is a 'Scientific' way to rate someone?

Great question! It feels like an adjective just tossed out there at random.

I've had the power to grant reputation points at one time, and now I don't. I have no idea where I got them from, either, but I just gave out +1's for posts that I thought were insightful. I don't know who drained all your points or why, but hostility towards fellow forum members (such as in this thread) probably isn't going to win you any.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2011, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 09:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-12-2011 11:54 AM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Hi, guys :

I was just playing you like a violin or like a bulldozer , sorry

See how it is easy to play people ?

Girly don't need no lesson in how to be a prick. Girly's an expert. Here, let me show you.

(28-12-2011 11:54 AM)AbdelZ Wrote:  The key word to my behavior here lies in essence in the great brilliant artistic philosophical work of French atheist ( see how i do learn from atheists as well ?) nobel prize winner Albert Camus " The Fall " as an artistic "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co . ... blablabla

That's the most naive and juvenile interpretation of Camus I've ever read.

(Can you see, AbdelZ, how the ad hominem adjectival qualifiers immediately invalidate my entire point? I mean that was downright dismissive of me.)

(28-12-2011 12:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wait... wait... wait...

You're not seriously taking the "lolz, I was totally kidding guyz. Just trolling to have fun. No, seriously... listen to what I have to say" route, are you?

Sure. Why not, Christian?

Think fool might've just been trying to fit in more than troll without being sufficiently adept to do so in a foreign culture and language. This, for example, could be interpreted as an attempt at ingratiation.

(27-12-2011 12:35 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I just wanted you , guys , to stop being such hypocrit political correct vulgar atheistic nuns , so we can talk like decent human beings with mutual respect & mutual tolerance blablabla like mature grown-ups

I just wanted you douchebags to stop being such principled, politically incorrect, vulgar, atheistic GirlyMen, so we can talk like deluded human beings with mutually reinforced fantasies blablabla like children casually discussing whether Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny would win in a fight.

I'd give him a rep point if that's what he meant.

And why is a nihilist lecturing a Christian on second chances?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Why the fuck is this thread in POLITICS? You see, this kind of behavior deserves a negative rep... Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-12-2011, 08:46 AM
(30-12-2011 02:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why the fuck is this thread in POLITICS? You see, this kind of behavior deserves a negative rep... Smile

Forums politics I guess? Big Grin
30-12-2011, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 12:34 PM by AbdelZ.)
(29-12-2011 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 11:54 AM)AbdelZ Wrote:  Hi, guys :

I was just playing you like a violin or like a bulldozer , sorry

See how it is easy to play people ?

Girly don't need no lesson in how to be a prick. Girly's an expert. Here, let me show you.

(28-12-2011 11:54 AM)AbdelZ Wrote:  The key word to my behavior here lies in essence in the great brilliant artistic philosophical work of French atheist ( see how i do learn from atheists as well ?) nobel prize winner Albert Camus " The Fall " as an artistic "revenge " against the hypocritical existentialists Sartre & co . ... blablabla

That's the most naive and juvenile interpretation of Camus I've ever read.

(Can you see, AbdelZ, how the ad hominem adjectival qualifiers immediately invalidate my entire point? I mean that was downright dismissive of me.)

(28-12-2011 12:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Wait... wait... wait...

You're not seriously taking the "lolz, I was totally kidding guyz. Just trolling to have fun. No, seriously... listen to what I have to say" route, are you?

Sure. Why not, Christian?

Think fool might've just been trying to fit in more than troll without being sufficiently adept to do so in a foreign culture and language. This, for example, could be interpreted as an attempt at ingratiation.

(27-12-2011 12:35 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  I just wanted you , guys , to stop being such hypocrit political correct vulgar atheistic nuns , so we can talk like decent human beings with mutual respect & mutual tolerance blablabla like mature grown-ups

I just wanted you douchebags to stop being such principled, politically incorrect, vulgar, atheistic GirlyMen, so we can talk like deluded human beings with mutually reinforced fantasies blablabla like children casually discussing whether Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny would win in a fight.

I'd give him a rep point if that's what he meant.

And why is a nihilist lecturing a Christian on second chances?

What i said about Camus , i took mainly from his critics i agree with for the most part at least

For the rest, it was not an attempt of mine to "integrate " as you put it so lousily naively (integration = assimilation in fact , so ) , if you knew the work of Camus & if you had carefully read what i said in that regard & especially if you read Camus ' "The Fall " , you would know what i was talking about, so

(30-12-2011 02:25 AM)Filox Wrote:  Why the fuck is this thread in POLITICS? You see, this kind of behavior deserves a negative rep... Smile

Because the main function of language is political, language as a vehicle of ideology culture , because it's almost all about politics :

Rating people this subjective stupid way based on personal preferences, tastes ....is also political ideological psychological , so

(29-12-2011 08:51 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 01:43 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The rating system is based on a users opinion of other users. it doesnt actually mean anything.

What is a 'Scientific' way to rate someone?

Great question! It feels like an adjective just tossed out there at random.

I've had the power to grant reputation points at one time, and now I don't. I have no idea where I got them from, either, but I just gave out +1's for posts that I thought were insightful. I don't know who drained all your points or why, but hostility towards fellow forum members (such as in this thread) probably isn't going to win you any.

I agree with you fully , that's what i mean mainly

A rating stupid system based on irrational preferences, on taste , politics, ideology.....is just a lousy one that should be abolished

That these " thinking " atheists apply such an irrational stupid subjective rating system is very stupid indeed

That guy moderator Christbuddy or something just said to me earlier that this was a kindda public opinion haha i can only laugh at , because public opinion does not exist = manipulated shaped by politics, culture, ideology, marketing , psychology, society , nurture, by the economic power , so
30-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Sorry Filox been pretty busy recently it is not moved to the correct location =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
31-12-2011, 01:49 AM
(30-12-2011 12:26 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  What i said about Camus , i took mainly from his critics i agree with for the most part at least ... if you knew the work of Camus & if you had carefully read what i said in that regard & especially if you read Camus ' "The Fall " , you would know what i was talking about, so

Ah, but I am intimately familiar with Camus and did carefully read what you said in that regard and found it to be particularly naive and juvenile, as I said.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-12-2011, 02:35 AM
But Girly you have made a classic mistake, let me explain.
I have found that no one could possibly have more knowledge or information about any subject than Abdelz. It's impossible. If you go over all of his threads you will see that he is the ultimate being with everything figured out and no knowledge left to devour.
So no matter how much reading you have done it couldn't possibly be anywhere close to what Abdelz has read. It's impossible, you can tell by the way he just brushes off whatever is said like it never was. Then he plows on through typically with a reposting o the precious post with a snide comment attached usually claiming he had to repost because no one was listening the first 14 times. That's how you know.
Oh and have you heard about the new website called topdocumentaryfilms? Because if not you will. A few thousand times.
Anyways Girly maybe it's time you retread those millions of books you've read. Snob.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
31-12-2011, 03:56 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 04:05 AM by GirlyMan.)
(31-12-2011 02:35 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Anyways Girly maybe it's time you retread those millions of books you've read. Snob.

I'll send them to you. But they're used, I've already read them.

31-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Lucradis.. Master of sarcasm Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post