What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-01-2012, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 01:26 PM by AbdelZ.)
RE: What Criteria Is Used To Rate Participants In This Forum ?
(31-12-2011 01:49 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-12-2011 12:26 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  What i said about Camus , i took mainly from his critics i agree with for the most part at least ... if you knew the work of Camus & if you had carefully read what i said in that regard & especially if you read Camus ' "The Fall " , you would know what i was talking about, so

Ah, but I am intimately familiar with Camus and did carefully read what you said in that regard and found it to be particularly naive and juvenile, as I said.

Then Camus ' critics were also juvenile & naive as well i agree with them, for the most part at least , having read " L'etranger , Les justes, L'homme revolte , la peste , la chutte ....." , come on, did you read the critics ? I can give you the book on the matter : Camus " "The Fall " was a sarcastic ironic parody of hypocrit Sartre & co & of himself :

I doubt you are so familiar with , sorry

(31-12-2011 02:35 AM)lucradis Wrote:  But Girly you have made a classic mistake, let me explain.
I have found that no one could possibly have more knowledge or information about any subject than Abdelz. It's impossible. If you go over all of his threads you will see that he is the ultimate being with everything figured out and no knowledge left to devour.
So no matter how much reading you have done it couldn't possibly be anywhere close to what Abdelz has read. It's impossible, you can tell by the way he just brushes off whatever is said like it never was. Then he plows on through typically with a reposting o the precious post with a snide comment attached usually claiming he had to repost because no one was listening the first 14 times. That's how you know.
Oh and have you heard about the new website called topdocumentaryfilms? Because if not you will. A few thousand times.
Anyways Girly maybe it's time you retread those millions of books you've read. Snob.

haha very funny

come on, be serious, please

(31-12-2011 08:07 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Lucradis.. Master of sarcasm Big Grin

haha

You mean master of false assumptions is more like it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2012, 02:51 PM
No Abdelz your high horse is definitely there. It's more evident than the god you worship. Funny thing is you seem to be the only one not aware of it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
(01-01-2012 01:21 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

No! I mean exactly what I said.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-01-2012, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 03:16 PM by AbdelZ.)
(01-01-2012 02:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No Abdelz your high horse is definitely there. It's more evident than the god you worship. Funny thing is you seem to be the only one not aware of it.

No, it's not that : it's experience & other talking

I may sound as who or what you described but your interpretation of just that is wrong

(01-01-2012 03:05 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(01-01-2012 01:21 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

No! I mean exactly what I said.

Ok, you are then no more subjective interpretative speculative than he was :

welcome to your common Alice's wonderland then haha

Cinderella or Peter Pan are not far away in there

You both sound Don Quichotte -like in this context at least

I love that fictitious character though : he not only makes me laugh a lot , he's also an endless source of inspiration : i hope i can say that about you both some day : impress me then , make my day , make me laugh so hard until i get tears in my eyes , inspire me , dear Zarathustras
01-01-2012, 04:03 PM
I made an observation about lucradis's post which was clearly sarcasm.

And AbdelZ You are on a high horse, almost everyone of your posts, you essentially call the other posters stupid because you have a different opinion to them. And make complete ignorant statements backed up with no evidence. That's just when you are not spamming threads with links to topdocumentary, because you seem to think that somehow strengthens your position.

01-01-2012, 04:28 PM
(01-01-2012 04:03 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I made an observation about lucradis's post which was clearly sarcasm.

And AbdelZ You are on a high horse, almost everyone of your posts, you essentially call the other posters stupid because you have a different opinion to them. And make complete ignorant statements backed up with no evidence. That's just when you are not spamming threads with links to topdocumentary, because you seem to think that somehow strengthens your position.

That's just your perception or representation of reality .that sarcasm or irony of your buddy was misplaced & wrong , you just took over without thinking , sorry

I relatively know what i am talking about : experience , studies, reading top books ......constant search .................

& most of it all , i hope i am guided by the most objective neutral true universal paradigms that exist = those of islam , while knowing that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams, ideologies ...do have some elements of truth , to some extent at least, including the atheistic ones like that deterministic "historic materialism theory " of Marx for example
01-01-2012, 04:45 PM
(01-01-2012 04:28 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  ... & most of it all , i hope i am guided by the most objective neutral true universal paradigms that exist = those of islam , while knowing that all beliefs , cultures, thoughtstreams, ideologies ...do have some elements of truth , to some extent at least, including the atheistic ones like that deterministic "historic materialism theory " of Marx for example

It is your opinion that Islam is objective, neutral, true, universal but I don't think anyone here agrees with you; and you certainly have not convinced anyone of it.

Saying it over and over and over doesn't make it true; you have made no rational argument for it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Chas has literally beaten me in posting my reply to that.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
01-01-2012, 11:49 PM
What happened to your reputation, GirlyMan? It's currently at -7 as I read this, and I seem to recall that it was higher before (which made your lectures toward AbDez having a rep of -7 make sense). What the hell happened?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
01-01-2012, 11:54 PM
(01-01-2012 11:49 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  What happened to your reputation, GirlyMan? It's currently at -7 as I read this, and I seem to recall that it was higher before (which made your lectures toward AbDez having a rep of -7 make sense). What the hell happened?

Click on the -7 and find out.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."