What Darwin never knew - NOVA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2011, 04:05 PM
RE: What Darwin never knew - NOVA
(22-12-2011 03:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:04 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 11:26 AM)Denicio Wrote:  This had me awestruck last night.

If you get a chance to see it, DVR it. You'll need to DVR it because you will not want to get up from the show without a pause button.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/d...-knew.html

I love how scientists that are not even looking for evolutionary evidence are finding it in the oddest of places.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-darwin-never-knew/

Muslims were the first ever to discover ...evolution, centuries before Darwin was even born :

Atheists just gave that evolution a materialistic U turn

Note also that muslims were also the first ever to discover & practice the scientific method , to mention just that fact

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/science-and-islam/

Oh just piss off!
(22-12-2011 02:15 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Dude.

It's one thing when you chant your nonsense mantra within the confines of your own thread. When it starts to spread to other threads, it's called spamming.

One more "Muslims invented everything" link-o-rama post and I will consider you no better than a troll and may take steps to stop it. Unless I'm crazy and my other mods disagree, of course.

The point is, contribute something like a human being and not like a brainwashed extremist.

BC, please put him out of our misery. It's past time.

haha

I see you cannot handle the facts , "thinking " atheists , ironically enough , unfortunately enough

Pathetic , so ,just keep on agreeing with each other , telling each other how wonderful you are ..........who cares anyway

Bye
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 04:19 PM
(22-12-2011 04:05 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

I see you cannot handle the facts , "thinking " atheists , ironically enough , unfortunately enough

Pathetic , so ,just keep on agreeing with each other , telling each other how wonderful you are ..........who cares anyway

Bye

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
22-12-2011, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 07:53 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
(22-12-2011 04:05 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  haha

Bye
You mean like how the ancient greeks are the first to figure out evolution or that Darwin discovered evolution BY natural selection.
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post
23-12-2011, 01:19 AM
I saw it, and I loved it. Thanks for the link, Denicio.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
23-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Here is the same video : " what Darwin never knew " on both topdocumentaryfilms.com & you tube :

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-darwin-never-knew/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLAA20...r_embedded

Search also for " what Darwin did not know " & much more on those above mentioned links
02-01-2012, 10:54 AM
This is an awesome explanation about evolution (which is not a theory, but a fact). This documentary makes the somewhat difficult concept of evolution easily understood. It also combines the old and the newly discovered science in its explanation.
02-01-2012, 02:28 PM
I saw some of that program on PBS. It is really awesome and eye opening. The things scientists are discovering are simply amazing.

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 04:19 PM
(02-01-2012 10:54 AM)nigelmurray62 Wrote:  This is an awesome explanation about evolution (which is not a theory, but a fact). This documentary makes the somewhat difficult concept of evolution easily understood. It also combines the old and the newly discovered science in its explanation.

Uhm I think you are mistaking "theory" for "hypothesis"

hypothesis - educated guess

a theory - a mechanism that is based on a falsifiable hypothesis , facts and evidence that helps us understand reality

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Who has read Darwin's Book? khushko 10 323 27-02-2014 02:00 AM
Last Post: khushko
  How long does it take for a dying star to go nova? Erikjust 6 546 12-09-2013 05:45 PM
Last Post: Jeffasaurus
  Darwin Day! cheapthrillseaker 5 360 13-02-2013 03:55 PM
Last Post: cheapthrillseaker
  What you never knew about the birth of our sun Ozzie 11 503 05-10-2012 09:19 AM
Last Post: Hafnof
  Darwin Was Right: Islands Have More Species Jeff 0 210 08-08-2012 07:56 PM
Last Post: Jeff
  Box set of Darwin's classics HDT 5 666 16-06-2012 09:33 PM
Last Post: HDT
  Happy Darwin Day! TheSixthGlass 5 368 25-02-2011 11:26 PM
Last Post: Free_Thinker