What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
08-10-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
(08-10-2014 04:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014 04:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thus:

Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me.

Fool me more than twice...I may need a therapist. Confused

Thanks, Anjele. Hug

Just pointing out that you are not the first. If you were this saying wouldn't already exist.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
10-10-2014, 02:57 PM
I sat in on my first quilting class. Smile I've always been fascinated with heirloom quilting. So, I've decided to learn how to do it.

We'll see how far it goes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-10-2014, 03:00 PM
(10-10-2014 02:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I sat in on my first quilting class. Smile I've always been fascinated with heirloom quilting. So, I've decided to learn how to do it.

Have fun!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-10-2014, 03:04 PM
(10-10-2014 03:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 02:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I sat in on my first quilting class. Smile I've always been fascinated with heirloom quilting. So, I've decided to learn how to do it.

Have fun!

Thanks, the class is free at the local quilting shop. I'm kinda excited.

I also signed up at the fancy market on a fish cooking class. I can't eat most seafood, I'm allergic, so cooking it is difficult for me. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-10-2014, 03:08 PM
(10-10-2014 03:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 03:00 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Have fun!

Thanks, the class is free at the local quilting shop. I'm kinda excited.

I also signed up at the fancy market on a fish cooking class. I can't eat most seafood, I'm allergic, so cooking it is difficult for me. Smile

Okey dokey then...that last part about fish seems a bit strange to me. Blink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-10-2014, 07:55 PM
I learned that I am still a good person, and I love each and every one of you!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 2 users Like Shadow Fox's post
10-10-2014, 08:00 PM
(10-10-2014 07:55 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I learned that I am still a good person, and I love each and every one of you!

Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
10-10-2014, 08:43 PM
I learned I that anyone can make a fake/ficticious quote of anyone here and there are no penalties. :)
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
10-10-2014, 08:46 PM

This is on my 'to do' list. I do lots of other kinds of sewing but only dabbled in quilting as a fancy way of patching my jeans in the 70s. (Dad said no denim patches so I copied the design from a quilt my great-grandmother made.)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-10-2014, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 09:15 PM by Revenant77x.)
(10-10-2014 08:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I learned I that anyone can make a fake/ficticious quote of anyone here and there are no penalties. Smile

There are penalties, just not from the FT.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post