I screamed, "Oh the humanity!"

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-05-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
The largest labor strike in US history is going on right now. And it has been for six weeks.

Seems like that should be a bigger news story than it has been, doesn't it?
11-06-2016, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 08:02 PM by CleverUsername.)
I learned that at one point Obama visited Dreamworks and elbow bumped Steve Martin.

[Image: yPPNHJUlur3s0iWE9a7stNi8-hji3PBpvlZrjeO7...c9d5ca3e2b]

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
20-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Where I work have started a brand new campaign representing Unilever and im being trained to represent them for consumers and customers.

Learning about the vast array of products Unilever produce, how their made and what they contain ingredient wise, I learnt that beavers excrete something called castoreum from a gland next to their anus and that this is used as a "natural flavouring" as an alternative to vanilla and to enrichen other flavours.

Hobo

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
20-06-2016, 06:34 PM
(20-06-2016 05:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  Where I work have started a brand new campaign representing Unilever and im being trained to represent them for consumers and customers.

Learning about the vast array of products Unilever produce, how their made and what they contain ingredient wise, I learnt that beavers excrete something called castoreum from a gland next to their anus and that this is used as a "natural flavouring" as an alternative to vanilla and to enrichen other flavours.

Hobo

Laugh out load You don't have to interview the "beaver squeezers", do you?

Look up ambergris and civet sweat sometime. The strange stuff we use, and how we get it is crazy, sometimes.
20-06-2016, 08:18 PM
(11-06-2016 07:53 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I learned that at one point Obama visited Dreamworks and elbow bumped Steve Martin.

[Image: yPPNHJUlur3s0iWE9a7stNi8-hji3PBpvlZrjeO7...c9d5ca3e2b]

I learned that recently too, was it on Reddit? Big Grin

22-06-2016, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 08:30 AM by Shai Hulud.)
I learned from my sleep study results that I shouldn't probably feel as safe as I do while sleeping and that my 30 minute long headaches of a morning that no medicine can touch is actually due to my brain not being properly oxygenated. :/ On the positive side, there's really no way my insurance company can claim there isn't a medical necessity when your oxygen levels dip to 76%, you stop breathing 82 times per hour, and your heart rate goes up as high as 200 beats per minute and as low as 19 beats per minute in the apnea and hypnea episodes.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2016, 09:02 AM
(22-06-2016 08:19 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I learned from my sleep study results that I shouldn't probably feel as safe as I do while sleeping and that my 30 minute long headaches of a morning that no medicine can touch is actually due to my brain not being properly oxygenated. :/ On the positive side, there's really no way my insurance company can claim there isn't a medical necessity when your oxygen levels dip to 76%, you stop breathing 82 times per hour, and your heart rate goes up as high as 200 beats per minute and as low as 19 beats per minute in the apnea and hypnea episodes.

Need to get that straightened out before you wake up in an early grave.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
22-06-2016, 03:32 PM
(22-06-2016 08:19 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I learned from my sleep study results that I shouldn't probably feel as safe as I do while sleeping and that my 30 minute long headaches of a morning that no medicine can touch is actually due to my brain not being properly oxygenated. :/ On the positive side, there's really no way my insurance company can claim there isn't a medical necessity when your oxygen levels dip to 76%, you stop breathing 82 times per hour, and your heart rate goes up as high as 200 beats per minute and as low as 19 beats per minute in the apnea and hypnea episodes.

Jesus Bro! Sort your shit out! That's scary Shocking

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-06-2016, 06:54 PM
WD-40 is not a lubricant but a cleaner. Who knew?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus