What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
04-12-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
Today I learned that if you are too lazy to turn the lights on while you get up that you could potentially run into the side of a door. I also learned that if you hit yourself in the face hard enough with a door while wearing glasses that you can even leave an imprint of your eyelashes and a smudge of eyeball on the glass. It hurts like a bitch too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
04-12-2012, 08:32 AM
What Did You Learn Today?
(04-12-2012 08:29 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Today I learned that if you are too lazy to turn the lights on while you get up that you could potentially run into the side of a door. I also learned that if you hit yourself in the face hard enough with a door while wearing glasses that you can even leave an imprint of your eyelashes and a smudge of eyeball on the glass. It hurts like a bitch too.

I see you're working on your cover-story to tell co-workers why your wife gave you a black eye.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
04-12-2012, 08:46 PM
(04-12-2012 08:29 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Today I learned that if you are too lazy to turn the lights on while you get up that you could potentially run into the side of a door. I also learned that if you hit yourself in the face hard enough with a door while wearing glasses that you can even leave an imprint of your eyelashes and a smudge of eyeball on the glass. It hurts like a bitch too.
I know that feeling...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-12-2012, 09:45 PM
(04-12-2012 08:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I see you're working on your cover-story to tell co-workers why your wife gave you a black eye.
...and I know that feeling. Sad

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
04-12-2012, 09:48 PM
(04-12-2012 09:45 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 08:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I see you're working on your cover-story to tell co-workers why your wife gave you a black eye.
...and I know that feeling. Sad
Yeah, but aren't your co-workers your daughters? Don't they already know how you get your black eyes? Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
I learnt that the Catholic Church is even more retarded than I originally thought, which really is an achievement!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
04-12-2012, 09:59 PM
(04-12-2012 09:49 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I learnt that the Catholic Church is even more retarded than I originally thought, which really is an achievement!
Mind sharing the trigger of this revelation?

I don't know how I could find them to be any stupider than I already hold them to be.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
04-12-2012, 10:11 PM
(04-12-2012 09:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Mind sharing the trigger of this revelation?

I don't know how I could find them to be any stupider than I already hold them to be.

A couple of the threads in the World News section.

One is about Catholic opposition to the French Government wanting to use some of their empty buildings (along with those of banks and other big companies) to provide shelter for the homeless through winter. They're claiming victimisation and have even started calling it "Catholophobia". They're also claiming it's punishment for opposing same sex marriage laws (I'm assuming those banks and insurance companies who are also affected must also be militantly homophobic?).

The other is about an Indian man who is facing death threats, arrest under blasphemy laws, and who currently has asylum in Finland as he cannot return to India, all because he pointed out that a miraculous crying statue was actually stood against a wall with a leaking sewage pipe as opposed to actually crying. A Catholic arch-bishop has said he should apologise for the 'offence' he has caused.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
05-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I learned that when you have nothing left of yourself to give, you still have something to give....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2012, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2012 09:46 PM by ghostexorcist.)
The shoulder blade of Salem, a 3.3-million-year-old fossil of a 3-year-old Australopithecus afarensis female, is oriented upwards and shaped just like that of a gorilla, but the points where the muscles attached are shaped more similar to that of a human. This is one of many mosaic features belonging to this species that have caused scientists to debate whether A. Afarensis was partly arboreal or not. Their legs and feet were built for bipedal locomotion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user