What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
06-12-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
(06-12-2012 08:49 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 08:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I now disregard I$I totally.

the facepalms were becoming far too numerous to be healthy.
That's why the neg system is so very important. Last I checked, he was at -3. Reasonable though we may be; opting to hear the entirety of an argument before judging it or its source, sometimes the numbers speak for themselves.
It was actually at -4 until Erxy reset it to zero with his +4 superpowers Dodgy. In all honesty, he pisses me off more than anybody else here (except maybe Trainwreck but he doesn't post that much now). It's like he has invested every bit of his cognitive powers, every dedicated moment of his life to achieving a superhuman level of bamboozling fucktardery. I can deal with the likes of Egor and The Theist just fine, in fact they amuse me to no end with their asshole behavior and asinine delusions, but for some reason I find I and I to be an "insufferable shit" as Logica Humano put it. I only read his threads anymore to get amusement out of everybody bitchslapping him for his retardery, but I've given up on directly confronting him myself.

But enough of that broken record that can't be fixed, on to what I learned today.

Today I learned that Erx has a nice ass (and one that could use a bloody beating).

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I find myself just barely avoiding his threads, something tells me I want to go in there and attempt to eviscerate him, but something also tells me that I'd be better served spending my time eviscerating Egor instead, if that opportunity ever comes up..
It is quite fun though.

Today I learned there is a mutual dislike of I$I here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Quote:It was actually at -4 until Erxy reset it to zero with his +4 superpowers [Image: dodgy.gif].

He did that to annoy me no doubt.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-12-2012, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 02:10 AM by Misanthropik.)
Today I learned my new favorite phrase.

Bamboozling fucktardery

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
07-12-2012, 01:46 AM
I learned that in Croatia, military planes can be transported on regular, city roads, with a field tractor...

[Image: Image_13367.jpg&width=618]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
07-12-2012, 02:15 AM
That is one dinky little jet you have there Filox.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-12-2012, 02:51 AM
It's a MIG-21, old school, but still operational and serves it's purpose. We (Croatian government) are trying to negotiate some new planes, I am hoping we get MIG-29's, but as the USA keep pressing us, we will end up with over 20 years old F-16. Here is a little something for you to learn as well. These F-16 have to be refitted with new equipment to fit the NATO standards, while MIG's come already prepared, our pilots never saw F's, but are versatile pilots in MIG's, so the training is a huge issue and Russians are offering us huge offset program with the planes, USA offers us nothing, at all. The third plane in consideration is EU's Mirage, I think. Again, much better program, plane, standard than old F-16's. Yet, I kinda have a feeling that we will be getting these F-16, no matter what.

This is something I and I will love to hear, with his conspiracy theories against USA... Big Grin

I reality, Croatia is such a small country that we do not need planes at all, what we need is a bunch of helicopters, put on vital places around the country and our air space is secured. MI-24 is the helicopter I would like to see protecting us, fucking flying fortress, ultimate. Apache would be nice, but Hind is just... Well, huge.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-12-2012, 02:59 AM
If I were in your government I'd be pushing for some F/A-18 Super Hornets. Then again lord knows We've got some F-111's we are retiring down here in favour of the Hornets.

But Mirages are good choices too.

07-12-2012, 03:09 AM
We had jets.

Now we don't.

True story.

Waste of tax payer money IMO. Besides, if for whatever reason we did need them we'd do the neighborly thing and just borrow Australia's and "forget" to give them back.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-12-2012, 03:15 AM
I doubt we'd give you guys our jets Muffs. Besides, if you stole them, we could easily take them back. Not to mention due to the damn ANZUS treaty we'd have to help you guys anyway if you needed them for whatever reason.

But like I said, we are scraping our fleet of F-111's..