What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
21-11-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
I learned that there are in fact 6 people living here.
5 rooms but the paint sniffer's girlfriend lives with him in his room.

(I counted the toothbrushes).

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
21-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Anything to prevent social interaction by just plain asking, huh Muffs?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-11-2012, 10:58 PM
What Did You Learn Today?
(21-11-2012 10:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I learned that there are in fact 6 people living here.
5 rooms but the paint sniffer's girlfriend lives with him in his room.

(I counted the toothbrushes).

And then promptly sent to Uranus I hope.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-11-2012, 01:01 AM
(21-11-2012 10:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Anything to prevent social interaction by just plain asking, huh Muffs?
Pretty much.

I got a bit confused because at first i could only find 3 toothbrushes (including my own), so I was thinking that that was rather disgusting and then gave my toothbrush a funny look, but I remembered I saw a couple in the shower so..

Quote:And then promptly sent to Uranus I hope.

Huh?

22-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Oh, I did learn something today.

Given the correct equipment I feel confident that I could build a really annoying flashing thing, oh flasher circuits, how much annoying potential you have within you.

Oh and Muffs, I think he was making an insinuate that you stuck the brushes where the sun really should not shine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Today I learned that . . .
  • In Japanese, the hiragana syllabary was originally associated with females, and the katakana with males.
  • There's a park in San Francisco where the ground of the children's play area, which looks like ordinary concrete pavement, is actually springy when you walk on it, so kids will be less likely to get hurt if they fall. Very cool!
  • Overeating during the holiday season is way too easy. (Relearned rather than learned.)
  • Misanthropik started a thread called "What Did You Learn Today?"

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 1 user Likes cufflink's post
22-11-2012, 03:19 AM
(22-11-2012 01:07 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Oh, I did learn something today.

Given the correct equipment I feel confident that I could build a really annoying flashing thing, oh flasher circuits, how much annoying potential you have within you.

Oh and Muffs, I think he was making an insinuate that you stuck the brushes where the sun really should not shine.
The inside of a dark room while a bunch of priceless film pictures are hanging to dry??

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-11-2012, 04:06 AM
(22-11-2012 02:42 AM)cufflink Wrote:  which looks like ordinary concrete pavement, is actually springy when you walk on it, so kids will be less likely to get hurt if they fall. Very cool

Laughat Laughat Laughat Laughat So now all these kids will think concrete pavements are for bouncing on Big Grin *I LOVE IT*....
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-11-2012, 04:23 AM
That's a great thing Morondog.

Weed out the low potential ones early.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-11-2012, 05:40 AM
It's 3:30 am and I haven't learned a damn thing today, I just got up and made my cappuchino and nothing new happened.

Yesterday I learned that my property taxes went up high enough to where it hurts. Sadcryface

But I also learned that all the miles I racked up travelling years ago are still good and I can cash them in for merchandise - nice things, like computers and bad ass grills and such. I think today I'll look at all the options more closely... Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post