What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
14-04-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
Coffee can be slightly addictive despite tasting horrible.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 02:26 AM by Peanut.)
I learned that there is an all-male revue called "The Thunder from Down Under."

I admit, my curiosity is piqued

I might have to gather up my lady friends and go out on the town and enjoy some eye candy and shenanigans Consider I like a good laugh AND hot guys.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
14-04-2013, 09:13 PM
(14-04-2013 08:59 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I learned that there is an all-male revue called "The Thunder from Down Under."

I admit, my curiosity is piqued Drooling

The picture is rather nice to look at, too.

[Image: 118036a.jpg]

I might have to gather up my lady friends and go out on the town and enjoy some eye candy and shenanigans Consider I like a good laugh AND hot guys Heart

Don't get your hopes up those dudes are batting for the other team, if ya know what I mean.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-04-2013, 09:16 PM
(14-04-2013 09:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't get your hopes up those dudes are batting for the other team, if ya know what I mean.
I'm okay with that. They are being paid to pretend Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
14-04-2013, 09:19 PM
(14-04-2013 09:16 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 09:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't get your hopes up those dudes are batting for the other team, if ya know what I mean.

And they can probably offer fashion advice. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-04-2013, 09:21 PM
(14-04-2013 09:16 PM)Peanut Wrote:  

Oh well then have a great time. My mom and her friends went to that show a few years ago and had an awesome time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-04-2013, 09:41 PM
(14-04-2013 09:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  And they can probably offer fashion advice. Thumbsup

True. But I'd get mad if their oiled-up muscles rubbed off on my super cute shirt Censored

14-04-2013, 11:50 PM
(14-04-2013 09:41 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 09:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  And they can probably offer fashion advice. Thumbsup

True. But I'd get mad if their oiled-up muscles rubbed off on my super cute shirt Censored

And they wonder why I'm afraid of rooftops. Dodgy People never cease to amaze me. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 11:57 PM
(14-04-2013 11:50 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 09:41 PM)Peanut Wrote:  True. But I'd get mad if their oiled-up muscles rubbed off on my super cute shirt Censored

And they wonder why I'm afraid of rooftops. Dodgy People never cease to amaze me. Drinking Beverage

Consider I don't get it.

15-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Oiled up dudes on testosterone shots swinging their junk around to bad music? No thank. Tongue But I can see why other girls might like it.

My girls nights tend to deal with pool and margaritas. I'm not terribly exciting. Tongue

Anyway back to what I learned today:

My omelet making skills are not what they used to be. *pouts at broken omelet*