What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
24-04-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
The Liger Zero X ZOIDS model is usually sold for about 60-70 dollars but if I play my cards right I can snag it for about 40.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
24-04-2013, 09:56 PM
(24-04-2013 05:22 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  The Liger Zero X ZOIDS model is usually sold for about 60-70 dollars but if I play my cards right I can snag it for about 40.

I learned that Red is 4'8". I believe that is prime superhero sidekick height. Big Grin

Also, just a couple of inches away from midget status.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-04-2013, 01:08 PM
I learned the Richard Dawkins sees incompetence in America.
26-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Ain't the only one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-04-2013, 05:22 PM
(26-04-2013 01:08 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I learned the Richard Dawkins sees incompetence in America.

And I see it the world over. All part of the experience.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
27-04-2013, 08:30 AM
I learned that Windows 7 with all the patches and no toolbars and shit can still use up to 2 GB of RAM while doing nothing... When I compare that to my XP that uses 350 MB...

Lets see how much can I lower the memory consumption now, without reinstalling the whole OS...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
27-04-2013, 10:48 AM
(27-04-2013 08:30 AM)Filox Wrote:  I learned that Windows 7 with all the patches and no toolbars and shit can still use up to 2 GB of RAM while doing nothing... When I compare that to my XP that uses 350 MB...

Lets see how much can I lower the memory consumption now, without reinstalling the whole OS...

:)

Have you considered WinPE?
27-04-2013, 05:31 PM
I learned I still burn in the sun even if I spend half the day in the shade.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Wooo sunburn!

Go radiation!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2013, 10:23 AM
(27-04-2013 08:30 AM)Filox Wrote:  I learned that Windows 7 with all the patches and no toolbars and shit can still use up to 2 GB of RAM while doing nothing... When I compare that to my XP that uses 350 MB...

Smile

You can probably use less with Linux.