What Did You Learn Today?

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
07-05-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: What Did You Learn Today?
I learned that I truly cannot begin my day without at least two cups of coffee.

One is simply not enough.

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 01:19 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(07-05-2013 09:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 09:22 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Eating spices like ginger, cloves, etc. from the cabinet seems to have gotten rid of my limb itch and crawly feelings almost entirely. It'd be nice if they got rid of those tiny soft scab patches with little rubbery, hair sized things sticking out from under the soft patches on my back also. Mind you, they stick out for only a couple of seconds each when I find one.

Think they call them moles, Bella. They ain't no big deal.

The mole on my face isn't flat. It's like this with my back. I rub back there, because my skin feels slightly annoying. I find this tiny soft patch here or there, and scratch or peal it off. I rub some more after doing that, and find this tiny rubbery thing that I can't grab with my fingers, but can only feel but for a moment. Weird. I know. I tried not picking and scratching, but I kept feeling soft pin pokes. Maybe that will go away eventually.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
07-05-2013, 07:51 PM
(07-05-2013 01:10 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 09:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think they call them moles, Bella. They ain't no big deal.

The mole on my face isn't flat. It's like this with my back. I rub back there, because my skin feels slightly annoying. I find this tiny soft patch here or there, and scratch or peal it off. I rub some more after doing that, and find this tiny rubbery thing that I can't grab with my fingers, but can only feel but for a moment. Weird. I know. I tried not picking and scratching, but I kept feeling soft pin pokes. Maybe that will go away eventually.

Cut 'em out Bella, It's an easy-peasy procedure. ManlyGirl's already have them removed. ... btw My granddaughters name is Bella. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
I learned that you have to have a morbid sense of humor to find this funny (which I do).

[Image: uaqu6.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like ghostexorcist's post
07-05-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 09:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-05-2013 10:14 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 09:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The training is mandatory. Tongue

I don't enjoy being toyed with (well, maybe if done right... hmm, anyway). I'll get it out of you one way or the other, just you wait and see. Drinking Beverage

If I wasn't already married I would so toy the shit out of you. Actually, ManlyGirl said if I want to toy the shit out of another female, as long as I got her permission I'm good to go. ... She's a good wife. Thumbsup ... Let's play Vera. Big Grin

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
08-05-2013, 05:41 AM
(07-05-2013 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If I wasn't already married I would so toy the shit out of you. Actually, ManlyGirl said if I want to toy the shit out of another female, as long as I got her permission I'm good to go. ... She's a good wife. Thumbsup ... Let's play Vera. Big Grin

I see those 20 years of mandatory training have worked miracles for you Big Grin

Now, where did I put my new camera...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
08-05-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 11:02 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Learning how to write with a different hand and study things I never had to learn before takes ten to twenty times more patience than when I learned to write the first time in Kindergarten! Angry If I wasn't such a good little child who stopped asking and prayed and waited as she was always told..... Hobo *hair pull* grr. Stop telling me that I can't hate jerk psycho God. . . . . Blink . . . . -.- sigh... Realizing it at 24-30+ is just great.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
08-05-2013, 06:28 PM
At it's height, the Neanderthal population in western Europe only numbered 15,000.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Holy fuck!

Did they not like breeding, or were they just incredibly easy prey for more badass things?

Also, could I get a layman's explanation as to how we know that? I am curious.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-05-2013, 06:34 PM
What Did You Learn Today?
(08-05-2013 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Holy fuck!

Did they not like breeding, or were they just incredibly easy prey for more badass things?

Also, could I get a layman's explanation as to how we know that? I am curious.

I second this curiosity.