What Disgusts You More?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2017, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 10:45 PM by Ruby Crystal.)
What Disgusts You More?
From a people stand point. What do you find more disgusting in people.

I can't decided between Extremist Religious People. The ones that'll look you right in the eye and tell you to take the bible as 100% even to stoning their own children for disobeying.

Or these Trump Supporters who tell claim day and night they take the 'Moral High Ground' by drinking the tears of their enemies and laughing at those who get emotional when something Republicans want gets passed through, making their life harder. Moral High Ground my ass.. Dodgy

I try hard to be a nice person, but it's when I see the shit on Fox News that my mom parrots like it's the gospel that makes me beyond upset and angry.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
23-05-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: What Disgusts You More?
(22-05-2017 10:42 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  From a people stand point. What do you find more disgusting in people.

I can't decided between Extremist Religious People. The ones that'll look you right in the eye and tell you to take the bible as 100% even to stoning their own children for disobeying.

Or these Trump Supporters who tell claim day and night they take the 'Moral High Ground' by drinking the tears of their enemies and laughing at those who get emotional when something Republicans want gets passed through, making their life harder. Moral High Ground my ass.. Dodgy

I try hard to be a nice person, but it's when I see the shit on Fox News that my mom parrots like it's the gospel that makes me beyond upset and angry.

> I consider either group to be intolerable hypocrites and I have no use for hypocrites of any stripe, regardless of the degree of my dislike. Dodgy
[+] 7 users Like Gwaithmir's post
23-05-2017, 03:04 AM
Although for different reason, it's essentially the same blind hate for something/someone they know nothing about. The plus to being an atheist is you're open to new things, and at very worst can say "it's not for me, but if you like whatever makes you happy".

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
23-05-2017, 03:21 AM
Hypocrisy. (aka the US Republican Party)

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2017, 04:33 AM
I don't like people who recruit others into their monetary schemes which compels them into recruiting others.This creates a chain of people wasting money and time preventing them to make good financial decisions.They are zealous towards their cause and indifferent towards their failures.This is true of cults.
23-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Vigilantes motivated by political or religious reasons.
23-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Control freaks.
Of any kind; social, political, ideological, emotional, psychological, financial, etc., ... any kind of deliberate manipulation of another human being is appalling to me.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-05-2017, 11:33 AM
The Venn Diagram of these two populations would have significant overlap seems to me. So I'm gonna say, both equally.
[+] 2 users Like Mr. Boston's post
23-05-2017, 12:15 PM
(22-05-2017 10:42 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  From a people stand point. What do you find more disgusting in people.

Where's the real difference. Both are just two different sides of a coin. Feeling to be in the right and on the moral high ground by simply belonging to an exclusive club.

That's why I always keep saying, abolishing religion would achieve nothing. People just would rally behind the next flag being waved, to feel tribal and to look down on whatever is perceived as the others.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
23-05-2017, 02:36 PM
What disgusts me?

Discrimination. We are all human beings. We all share this planet and there is no use for it. Unfortunately that is not the way it works but it should.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.