08-09-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: What Does Being An "Atheist" Mean.
It means nothing to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
08-09-2017, 06:47 PM
It means you're not alone in a thought to help those who might feel they are view their thoughts as not abnormal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
08-09-2017, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 08:53 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-09-2017 03:45 PM)realcebo Wrote:  Depending on who it is claiming to be an atheist, it means something somewhere between shit and nothing. I will show you a picture with a quote of one prominent Russian communist atheist. His name was Genrich Yagoda and he was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the deaths of at least 10 million people!
[Image: fRVMcHh.jpg]

Hey fool.
One cannot "orchestrate" without an orchestra.
Russia was primarily a Christian nation.
No one can do anything that large without thousands of people cooperating.

There are all sorts of Christian communists. They're called monks and nuns. Communism in itself is a very Christian idea, promoted in the gospels.
When you get all big, and get out of mommy's basement, you'll learn that correlation is not causation.

You're mistaken. The Dunce-a-thon is being held over at Christianity Today.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Ruh Roh Raggy!

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
08-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Being an Atheist means that you saw through all the gullible bullshit that we call religion and said to yourself

"Hey self, that's some bullshit right ?"

Self -"Yep, that there is some bullshit."

Now, this may not happen right away or maybe you figured it when you were 5 and heard some fantastic story about a big boat with millions and millions of animals on it.

Maybe it took you 25 years and re-reading religious texts, all the while sincerely searching for answers and then finally discovering that it was all produced by humans, with no divine interactions at all.

An atheist means that you're no longer placated by lies. You desire the truth about reality and will settle for nothing less.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 4 users Like Rahn127's post
08-09-2017, 11:47 PM
being an atheiest means, never having to say you're sorry to some imaginary asshole.
[+] 6 users Like skyking's post
09-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Wow, this wasnt a lot of truth dispensed before he go this pathetic, antisemite ass kicked. Drinking Beverage
I was expecting a lot more to be honest.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-09-2017, 01:19 AM
It means being scary to pathetic little bigots.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Robvalue's post
09-09-2017, 02:38 AM
(09-09-2017 12:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Wow, this wasnt a lot of truth dispensed before he go this pathetic, antisemite ass kicked. Drinking Beverage
I was expecting a lot more to be honest.

He will now take his butthurt self to the next forum, spreading his message that he's a special snowflake. Rolleyes

Christ. I wonder if these fucking trolls are good for me. I mean fuck. It's so satisfying to see them living their shitty little lives consumed by hate and never achieving anything. I get a real visceral kick out of it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
09-09-2017, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2017 02:17 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Being an atheist is kinda like being out of fabric softener.
One specific thing missing.
People think they need it.
They one day they realize it's already built into their laundry detergent, and they never needed it in the first place.

Bowing

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post