What, Exactly, is "Free Will?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: What, Exactly, is "Free Will?"
(24-09-2013 04:44 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u and the christ piece of shit, as if it got any power but to possess shit heads like u to pretend being above right ones

since who are right are what point the reference of true superiority

u wont get anything of ur shit means at all, u gonna only lose all ur powers

[Image: HeMadPonies_zpsd9251c4f.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 05:48 AM
(24-09-2013 05:23 AM)absols Wrote:  it is a lie i dont type fast

fuck u and ur dirty means with ur shit powers knowing very well the exclusive thing it does, shit literally

forcing a very brillant person to appear shit in all ways

what is struggling with powers on him is way more slow then any geniune self move, in all perspective of struggle end to self means

You make yourself appear shit in all ways, dearie. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 06:20 AM by absols.)
to u of course shitty, to u shit cant see but shit living of ur conscious pretenses perspective that cant see else

especially when it is meant to save the hidden jesus christ to appear shit, while a human being should take it all

the shit taken is the shit being piece of shit u and ur jesus christ

and that is what also prove that u must b killed from my dimension of being existing

superiority shitty is not shit like u above

but true superiority is definitely untouched while obvious OBVIOUS superior always anyhow

standing right for truth rights piece of shit is a look of anything true value which is the exclusive thing to love and consider by anywhere

which prove the love u mean being shit power, so again confirming how far u must b objective shit

fuck u piece of shit urself

while meaning to deform the fact to serve ur jesus by shitting on me the exposed one that must take it all and defend it all alone, prove the evil worse freak u r alone piece of shit

struggling with powers on self being, is clearly about hitting live to force ones moves negativity and inferiority
like forcing satanic force possessions and diseases and handicaps and any intrusion around and in the body move to force the opposite sense of its normal ways opposite realities in all terms while hitting directly to mean complete lost of any present breath

and in fact, i used to type much faster in life, i also studied that and know how to use my ten fingers without looking

u r shit, like ur heroes batman and superman and spiderman invented for ur christ powers while it is by abusing a human being to look as worse slave for ur shit stories and plays of being heroes life in a story sponsored by gods powers

fuck u, u must b killed definitely from any existence of any least right

how much i reveal of ur constant lies and dirty reversed ways is nothing to its fact

while noone is meant to follow u, u r shit there is nothing to say about u at all

truth know that it is forcing u out before existence reality would b true without u ever
24-09-2013, 06:33 AM
in truth, whatever one say to another concerning himself is a reality of self truth first

that is why in truth, anyone normal see how it cant mean another geniunly but in common sense, and that is why everyone understand satanic ways being not right nor to existence facts

and that is why when i call u shit, i lean on absolute truths and rights while all is meant to b said the evil worse it is
but even in my life, i couldnt mean evil but by realizing superior rights as the reference of my reality being

while u calling me shit looking, without any justification, nor any right superiority doing, is the proof of the evil u r absolutely forever
proving how u have no connection with reality sense and conception at all while ur claim of being states is too loudly opposite to present right facts
24-09-2013, 06:42 AM
(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  to u of course shitty, to u shit cant see but shit living of ur conscious pretenses perspective that cant see else

especially when it is meant to save the hidden jesus christ to appear shit, while a human being should take it all

and that is what also prove that u must b killed from my dimension of being existing

but true superiority is definitely untouched while obvious OBVIOUS superior always anyhow

standing right for truth rights piece of shit is a look of anything true value which is the exclusive thing to love and consider by anywhere

which prove the love u mean being shit power, so again confirming how far u must b objective shit

while meaning to deform the fact to serve ur jesus by shitting on me the exposed one that must take it all and defend it all alone, prove the evil worse freak u r alone piece of shit

struggling with powers on self being, is clearly about hitting live to force ones moves negativity and inferiority
like forcing satanic force possessions and diseases and handicaps and any intrusion around and in the body move to force the opposite sense of its normal ways opposite realities in all terms while hitting directly to mean complete lost of any present breath

and in fact, i used to type much faster in life, i also studied that and know how to use my ten fingers without looking

u r shit, like ur heroes batman and superman and spiderman invented for ur christ powers while it is by abusing a human being to look as worse slave for ur shit stories and plays of being heroes life in a story sponsored by gods powers

how much i reveal of ur constant lies and dirty reversed ways is nothing to its fact

while noone is meant to follow u, u r shit there is nothing to say about u at all

truth know that it is forcing u out before existence reality would b true without u ever

[Image: tumblr_lt4cvkqUoK1r3k1m8o1_500.png]

24-09-2013, 07:05 AM
(24-09-2013 06:33 AM)absols Wrote:  in truth, whatever one say to another concerning himself is a reality of self truth first

that is why in truth, anyone normal see how it cant mean another geniunly but in common sense, and that is why everyone understand satanic ways being not right nor to existence facts

and that is why when i call u shit, i lean on absolute truths and rights while all is meant to b said the evil worse it is
but even in my life, i couldnt mean evil but by realizing superior rights as the reference of my reality being

while u calling me shit looking, without any justification, nor any right superiority doing, is the proof of the evil u r absolutely forever
proving how u have no connection with reality sense and conception at all while ur claim of being states is too loudly opposite to present right facts

that's tellin' em.
ur shitty kitty superior shits obvious shits
evil shits ur kitty poops forever
ur brain IS shitty kitty shits u r right facts poops kiity shits loudly

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 07:17 AM
(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  to u of course shitty, to u shit cant see but shit living of ur conscious pretenses perspective that cant see else

Will no one rid me of this turgent beast?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-09-2013, 07:22 AM
(24-09-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  

This is all the power I have... Weeping

[Image: keep%20calm%20and%20post%20ponies.jpg]

24-09-2013, 07:24 AM
(24-09-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  

just look for ur local turbulent priest
they do poof all day

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-09-2013, 08:01 AM
(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  shitty shit shit shit shit shit shit shitty shit shit shit shit fuck shit shitting shit

Fascinating.

(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  like forcing satanic force possessions

(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  and in fact, i used to type much faster in life, i also studied that and know how to use my ten fingers without looking

[Image: 20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass...e-meme.png]

Take us home, absols:
(24-09-2013 05:56 AM)absols Wrote:  shit shit fuck

We're done here.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post