What, Exactly, is "Free Will?"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 08:08 AM
RE: What, Exactly, is "Free Will?"
(24-09-2013 06:33 AM)absols Wrote:  in truth, whatever one say to another concerning himself is a reality of self truth first

that is why in truth, anyone normal see how it cant mean another geniunly but in common sense, and that is why everyone understand satanic ways being not right nor to existence facts

and that is why when i call u shit, i lean on absolute truths and rights while all is meant to b said the evil worse it is
but even in my life, i couldnt mean evil but by realizing superior rights as the reference of my reality being

while u calling me shit looking, without any justification, nor any right superiority doing, is the proof of the evil u r absolutely forever
proving how u have no connection with reality sense and conception at all while ur claim of being states is too loudly opposite to present right facts

You ought to post a picture of yourself so we can decide if you are shit looking. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 08:37 AM
piece of shit mean to confirm his drawing about me as a fact of his will by his talking way to shit

the point is not about me, piece of shit urself

it is all about u alone, shit is to prove, there cant b an existing thing especially someone explaining everything in words so clearly present himself right, it cant b less then positive present
presence is never about shit piece of shit urself never connected to least of present concept facts

while again, anyone normal ways to deal with anyother mean is common sense as the exclusive way, not an option
i can with a lot of struggles mean shit existence, while it is because it is an absolute source and also bc im an absolute freedom essentially too of truth
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 08:41 AM
(24-09-2013 08:37 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit mean to confirm his drawing about me as a fact of his will by his talking way to shit

the point is not about me, piece of shit urself

it is all about u alone, shit is to prove, there cant b an existing thing especially someone explaining everything in words so clearly present himself right, it cant b less then positive present
presence is never about shit piece of shit urself never connected to least of present concept facts

while again, anyone normal ways to deal with anyother mean is common sense as the exclusive way, not an option
i can with a lot of struggles mean shit existence, while it is because it is an absolute source and also bc im an absolute freedom essentially too of truth

"especially someone explaining everything in words so clearly present himself right" is precisely what you are not doing.

Try again, or go away.

24-09-2013, 08:41 AM
(23-09-2013 03:40 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 02:18 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Um, KC believes in predestination, and believes in the same eternal destinations (2) as I do, so there is no malice aforethought here. I could believe in predestination if it's supported.

Romans 8:29-30,
Romans 9:11-22,
2 Timothy 1:9,
2 Thessalonians 2:11-13,
Ephesians 1:4-5,
Jude 4,
[...]

You have two choices here. Either admit there are other verses that support free will and that you are being one-sided in your response, or admit that in this area the whole Bible, all 66 books, are consistent and unified in teaching predestination, and help Christians affirm that this one doctrine did not change over the centuries and that the Bible is consistent.
24-09-2013, 08:59 AM
(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You have two choices here. Either admit there are other verses that support free will and that you are being one-sided in your response...

So, you're tacitly admitting those verses do suggest predestination? What are your citations to the contrary?

In that case, the Bible is demonstrably ambiguous.

(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  ... or admit that in this area the whole Bible, all 66 books, are consistent and unified in teaching predestination, and help Christians affirm that this one doctrine did not change over the centuries and that the Bible is consistent.

He didn't claim that, so I'm not sure why you think it's relevant.

It is very much a minority of Christians who hold the Bible to have 66 books.

... this is my signature!
24-09-2013, 09:07 AM
(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 03:40 PM)Philosoraptor Wrote:  Romans 8:29-30,
Romans 9:11-22,
2 Timothy 1:9,
2 Thessalonians 2:11-13,
Ephesians 1:4-5,
Jude 4,
[...]

You have two choices here. Either admit there are other verses that support free will and that you are being one-sided in your response, or admit that in this area the whole Bible, all 66 books, are consistent and unified in teaching predestination, and help Christians affirm that this one doctrine did not change over the centuries and that the Bible is consistent.

False dichotomy.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
24-09-2013, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 09:28 AM by absols.)
(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  "especially someone explaining everything in words so clearly present himself right" is precisely what you are not doing.

Try again, or go away.

piece of shit it is u that must go away from posting here

it doesnt matter what everything is meant like, what matter is everything meant right so without meaning oneself through while pointing it as objective superior else right

u r so shit showing to what extent u mean to live by taking advantage of things existence

as if u can ever get to know piece of shit ur sources in pretending smthg else, anything knows u too well for everything to kick u down forever ur awareness shut from pretending seeing anything
24-09-2013, 09:41 AM

(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You have two choices here. Either admit there are other verses that support free will and that you are being one-sided in your response, or admit that in this area the whole Bible, all 66 books, are consistent and unified in teaching predestination, and help Christians affirm that this one doctrine did not change over the centuries and that the Bible is consistent.

Yes, there are other verses that support free will. Which leads us to the conclusion that the Bible is contradictory on the issue of free will. How do you comment on that?
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Philosoraptor's post
24-09-2013, 09:45 AM
(24-09-2013 09:25 AM)absols Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 08:41 AM)Chas Wrote:  "especially someone explaining everything in words so clearly present himself right" is precisely what you are not doing.

Try again, or go away.

piece of shit it is u that must go away from posting here

it doesnt matter what everything is meant like, what matter is everything meant right so without meaning oneself through while pointing it as objective superior else right

u r so shit showing to what extent u mean to live by taking advantage of things existence

as if u can ever get to know piece of shit ur sources in pretending smthg else, anything knows u too well for everything to kick u down forever ur awareness shut from pretending seeing anything

Why do you continue to post this gobbledygook? You do realize you are typing gobbledygook, right?

Have you sought medical help? Or at least a competent translator?

24-09-2013, 09:58 AM
(24-09-2013 09:25 AM)absols Wrote:  shit ... u r so shit ... piece of shit...

Stay classy, absols.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!