What Game Scared You The Most To Play

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: What Game Scared You The Most To Play
(01-02-2013 10:58 AM)panterasr9 Wrote:  Dead space is the only game I had to quit playing. I would play it by myself with all the lights off and it started giving me anxiety so I quit playing it. It is the only game that's ever made me jump, fuck that game is scary.
I'll have to check it out, I though it was some kind of space battle type of game.

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 07:19 PM
(01-02-2013 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  Scared by a computer game? Really? Consider
Come on Chaz..give up the goods, you've played one, haven't you. Yes

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
03-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Zelda Ocarina of Time

[Image: dead_hand_by_johnnycago-d3etgdu.jpg]
Never Forget...
[+] 1 user Likes Nappa's post
03-02-2013, 11:00 PM
I really cant answer this question cause I have yet to be scared by a video game.

Silent hill is always a bit creepy, as well as FEAR.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
03-02-2013, 11:05 PM
(03-02-2013 11:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really cant answer this question cause I have yet to be scared by a video game.

Someone obviously never played Zelda Ocarina of Time as a child.
03-02-2013, 11:53 PM
(03-02-2013 11:05 PM)Nappa Wrote:  
(03-02-2013 11:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I really cant answer this question cause I have yet to be scared by a video game.

Someone obviously never played Zelda Ocarina of Time as a child.
Nope. For I was in highschool when Ocarina of Time came out.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
04-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Only Silent Hill 1-3 and RE3-RE1 remake have enough scare factor to get me on edge. These newer "scary" games like Dead Space are only good for jump scares, after the initial jump its such a simple matter to sever their limbs and then laugh as they try to crawl after you.
05-02-2013, 12:45 AM
(04-02-2013 09:51 PM)DerekS Wrote:  Only Silent Hill 1-3 and RE3-RE1 remake have enough scare factor to get me on edge. These newer "scary" games like Dead Space are only good for jump scares, after the initial jump its such a simple matter to sever their limbs and then laugh as they try to crawl after you.
Play it on the hardest difficulty. Dead Space caught me at a moment in my life where my thoughts were more gruesome than the game, so it didn't really scare me. Though it did interest me.
05-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Diablo 1: Ahhh... Fresh meat D:

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
05-02-2013, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 01:53 AM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
The last thing that scared me in a game was the yeti in SkiFree... Then I grew up. Since then I've tried to find things that scare me in media, but haven't been successful. I have tried Slender and Amnesia, but without the fear element, they're pretty bad. I find disinterest in horror movies, and sleep through paranormal films, but that's because even watching society perpetuate superstitious nonsense like ghosts and souls makes me a bit grumpy. I'd like to see more realistic sci-fi movies where the mighty US army CANT defeat technologically advanced aliens... Or just see more movies where the aliens (who obviously figured out how to get here) aren't stupid azzholes.

What I really need to get scared, is REAL danger. Skiing/boarding/mountain-biking at my absolute limit, sky-diving, etc.