What Guns? What Bombs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: What Guns? What Bombs?
(26-04-2013 09:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 08:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It all makes sense now. The guy who was at the Boston Marathon at both sites where the bombs went off, who went to his mechanic the next day to get his car and was so nervous he was chewing his fingernails off, and then went with his brother to rob a convenience store, kill an MIT cop, carjack a pedestrian, get involved in a shootout in a neighborhood full of witnesses where his brother was killed, and then was tracked using the cell phone left by the the carjack victim, and hid in a boat and was found by a guy craving some nicotine after seeing some blood because of his injuries from the shootout already mentioned, and was presumed armed and dangerous because of the bombing, the pipe bombs, and the guns used in the shootout, the carjacking, the robbery, and the killing of the MIT officer, and was shot at while in the boat because attempts to get him to come out and/or throw any weapons from the boat and/or respond in any way failed, was totally setup by the government and/or the Illuminati and/or the Freemasons and/or Satan.

Exactly. Drinking Beverage

I knew it. Now it even makes sense why is was Boston and a marathon. Because...because...the illuminati is just a bunch of old white Brits that hate running and the Boston Tea Party. Yea...that must be it.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 09:55 AM
What Guns? What Bombs?
Anyone has seen the videos? I don't watch tv but I'm curious to see if they have been made public.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2013, 10:07 AM
(25-04-2013 10:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:06 PM)Julius Wrote:  Gee....why would anyone think that? Especially since no one has produced any evidence that he was guilty.

Except the guy he carjacked, and the video evidence, and the police who saw him flee the scene of the shootout with the older brother and more video evidence.

What video evidence? Anyone see them place a backpack?

So, the police saw him at a shootout, huh? Was it like the shootout where they panicked and senselessly fired over 100 rounds into a defenseless boat?
26-04-2013, 10:17 AM
(26-04-2013 08:54 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It all makes sense now. The guy who was at the Boston Marathon at both sites where the bombs went off, who went to his mechanic the next day to get his car and was so nervous he was chewing his fingernails off, and then went with his brother to rob a convenience store, kill an MIT cop, carjack a pedestrian, get involved in a shootout in a neighborhood full of witnesses where his brother was killed, and then was tracked using the cell phone left by the the carjack victim, and hid in a boat and was found by a guy craving some nicotine after seeing some blood because of his injuries from the shootout already mentioned, and was presumed armed and dangerous because of the bombing, the pipe bombs, and the guns used in the shootout, the carjacking, the robbery, and the killing of the MIT officer, and was shot at while in the boat because attempts to get him to come out and/or throw any weapons from the boat and/or respond in any way failed, was totally setup by the government and/or the Illuminati and/or the Freemasons and/or Satan.

Sure...why not. Even stranger things have been done.

1964 - Gulf of Tonkin - the US claims it is attacked. 1975 - 11 years later after a political ans military defeat the US is driven from Vietnam after 60,000 Americans die for nothing in a war they did not understand.

2003 - US Invades Iraq looking for the Magical Weapons of Mass Destruction and all the bad 'ole Terrorist Training Camps. The US finds nothing. It was all a lie. More blood and treasure thrown down the tubes.
26-04-2013, 12:44 PM

No... Did you not read I&I's thread?
It was the FBI that gave them all that equipment etc.. to do the bombings and stuff.
Though the Freemasons/Illuminati/NWO/whoever else control the FBI, and government for that matter, anyway so I guess you are right.

Obviously this will be used as an excuse to invade a foreign country that recently discovered a shit load of oil.
I herd Venezuela has oil, and their beloved leader just died...
ZOMG THE US IS ABOUT TO INVADE VENEZUELA!!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-04-2013, 01:23 PM
US to offer support to the Syrian Rebels? Hey...didn't the US used to call Jihadist like the Syrian Rebels terrorists and vow to fight wars against them?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-us-w...le/2527975
26-04-2013, 01:26 PM
The bomber did admit to being motivated by the US's involvement in Muslim countries. oops....I mean to say that obviously Obama is trying to garner support for the Muslim brotherhood (to which he belongs) and...shit...I can't do this anymore. My brain is liquidating.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
26-04-2013, 07:30 PM
(25-04-2013 10:06 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 06:11 PM)Heathen Wrote:  What is your point? Are you suggesting that the man is therefore innocent, Julius?

Gee....why would anyone think that? Especially since no one has produced any evidence that he was guilty.

Apparently I missed the trial. My bad. Rolleyes

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 2 users Like Heathen's post
26-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer had ZERO teenaged boys heads with rape marks in the back of their skulls "on his person" when they arrested him!! Personally? Kinda glad the evidence wasn't waved in my face after his "untimely death"!

27-04-2013, 06:01 AM
(26-04-2013 10:07 AM)Julius Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Except the guy he carjacked, and the video evidence, and the police who saw him flee the scene of the shootout with the older brother and more video evidence.

What video evidence? Anyone see them place a backpack?

So, the police saw him at a shootout, huh? Was it like the shootout where they panicked and senselessly fired over 100 rounds into a defenseless boat?

Please get some actual facts. There is plenty of evidence.

The older brother died in a shootout he started. Waa-waa, too fucking bad.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post