What Happened to (TTA) Facebook?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: What Happened to (TTA) Facebook?
(16-04-2016 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Apparently, criticism and skepticism = persecution. ‪#‎GodHatesFacts

Laugh out load

It's an acknowledgement I guess. Means that he's gotten to the Christees enough that they see him as a threat. Threat to that sweet Sunday tithe dollar.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-04-2016, 05:23 PM
(16-04-2016 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Seth Andrews

36 mins ·

Confirmed. TTA was deactivated becuase it had been mass-flagged by religious people for "bullying." Apparently, criticism and skepticism = persecution. ‪#‎GodHatesFacts

Quite a shame. Sad I don't follow the FB page because of family drama reasons (FB telling everyone what you Like and not needing my cousin's Baptist minister husband to have more ammo to fight with), but would never flag it as "bullying". If anything, Seth and his two co-admins keep that page pretty tame as far as flaming religion goes.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2016, 05:34 PM

36 mins ·

Confirmed. TTA was deactivated becuase it had been mass-flagged by religious people for "bullying." Apparently, criticism and skepticism = persecution. ‪#‎GodHatesFacts

So they deactivated the accounts and investigate after?

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-04-2016, 05:50 PM
(16-04-2016 05:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

36 mins ·

Facepalm

YouTube works that way too. I figure it's easier for them to avoid legal repercussions on content if they take it down first as a precaution and then look into it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Soooooo, is there a way to tell which groups participated? Angry

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
16-04-2016, 06:17 PM
(16-04-2016 05:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

36 mins ·

Facepalm

Shoot first, ask questions later.

Drinking Beverage

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
16-04-2016, 06:22 PM
What makes me maddest is that the accounts were deactivated for bullying...tons of reports were made by bullies. Bunch of scared babies crying over being repressed. If they don't want to see what's on Seth's pages...don't look at them...what's so hard about that?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-04-2016, 11:48 PM
(16-04-2016 06:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What makes me maddest is that the accounts were deactivated for bullying...tons of reports were made by bullies. Bunch of scared babies crying over being repressed. If they don't want to see what's on Seth's pages...don't look at them...what's so hard about that?

They want to prevent other people from seeing them. They know they're not being bulllied. They're just using the available weapons that fb gives them to strike a blow for the Lord Jesus Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-04-2016, 12:22 PM
(16-04-2016 05:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So they deactivated the accounts and investigate after?

Facepalm

Yup, just like the courts issue temporary injunctions as soon as a complaint is received, then hear evidence whether to make it permanent. The idea is to freeze the situation in place so that it can be studied before making a final decision. It makes perfect sense. This specific case shows that concept is valid.

Oh crap!
[+] 1 user Likes jabeady's post
18-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Find someone to parse the accounts out of the complaints and deny the complainers service for creating a witch hunt. All disabled for an equivalent amount of time, each. If you don't punish the witch hunters, they will do it again.