What I Like About ... You.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: What I Like About ... You.
We can do more than one right?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Ok I am going to do Guley today

Guley... You are a swell guy. You're very intelligent and you always add a bit of sass (or what's the manliest version of sass?) to your responses. I enjoy reading your posts here on TTA. Most of all though, I enjoy you outside TTA. You've stuck by me as a friend through a lot of tough times. You were one of many who had my back during the fiasco of he who must not be named. Even over the course of our friendship when I was too unwell to keep in touch you still sent me messages and well wishes for me to find upon returning. And while I've always been good at playing the girl shamelessly stained by the scarlet A, you still always treat me like a person and a friend first.
You're a stand up guy, Guley. Respectful and kindhearted and loving and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything in the world!
Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 8 users Like Losty's post
14-08-2016, 08:41 AM
(13-08-2016 12:39 AM)Losty Wrote:  Ok I am going to do Guley today

Guley... You are a swell guy. You're very intelligent and you always add a bit of sass (or what's the manliest version of sass?) to your responses. I enjoy reading your posts here on TTA. Most of all though, I enjoy you outside TTA. You've stuck by me as a friend through a lot of tough times. You were one of many who had my back during the fiasco of he who must not be named. Even over the course of our friendship when I was too unwell to keep in touch you still sent me messages and well wishes for me to find upon returning. And while I've always been good at playing the girl shamelessly stained by the scarlet A, you still always treat me like a person and a friend first.
You're a stand up guy, Guley. Respectful and kindhearted and loving and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything in the world!

Dawwww Blush You gonna make me cry! Sadcryface
E'erthang she said at me, I say back at her! Hug

If y'all ever get a chance to talk to a lady on Skype, she haz the sexiest voice, and the most alluring giggle! Blush Losty iz awesome! Heart
Consider
She did make me cry, tho, and she knows there's only one way to remedy that! Sadcryface2

Nude Selfies Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load Tongue
I luv you, Losty! Hug Heart Heart Heart Heart

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
14-08-2016, 09:04 AM
I'll send some right away Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like skyking's post
15-08-2016, 02:12 AM
(07-08-2016 04:18 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Q: What do you throw a drowning guitarist?

A: His amp. Big Grin

How do you know a drummer's delivering your pizza?

The knocking's off-beat, and he doesn't come in on time.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
15-08-2016, 08:56 AM
There are so many people that I truly respect here, two of those are

UNFOGGED & RELTZIK

and for the same reason, their willingness to flesh out and explain in detail, point by point, counterarguments to some truly facepalming posts.

They have an inordinate amount of patience and dare I say hope that their well thought out responses will shine the light of reason on an otherwise blind individual staggering around in the darkness of their ignorance.

So to the both of you I give great kudos and you have my sincere respect.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
18-08-2016, 11:34 AM
I like OLB. Yes, he's an asshole, but he's a straight shooter who doesn't varnish his language. Yes, he's sometimes wrong, but when he's right he's spot-on.

And to top it all off, he's a country boy. Gotta love that.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-08-2016, 06:34 PM
(05-08-2016 11:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  But there's one thing that really Censored ...
I'm not in Vosur's league but I'm a pedant when it comes to written language. Spoken language evolves ... it's memetic and it's unstoppable; no problem... but written language is a code/decode method of communication and laziness in this regard is, to me, like saying "I don't care whether you understand me or not!".

I'm not saying that everyone needs to perfect all the time (I'm sure as hell not) and allowances are made for non-English speakers and those with dyspepsia but there are some here (and I won't name them) who are beyond SMH and stray into the FML territory.

Proper spelling can indeed be very important...

[Image: bd01133a204eb9eb9804d0e0eb83644cfc30ab8a...5f7d_1.jpg]

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post