"What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2014 03:07 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: "What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it."
I suppose I'll have to say something positive, instead of poking fun...

I certainly hope you don't already have an estranged, family friend that gets called 'uncle' for no particularly good reason yet.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 03:02 PM
(25-02-2014 02:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I suppose I'll have to say something positive, instead of poking fun...

I certainly hope you don't already have an estranged, family friend that get called 'uncle' for no particularly good reason yet.

You dont HAVE to say anything silly. Smile

But of course the baby will need an Australian uncle Smile No babies life is complete WITHOUT one! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-02-2014, 03:10 PM
(25-02-2014 03:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 02:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I suppose I'll have to say something positive, instead of poking fun...

I certainly hope you don't already have an estranged, family friend that get called 'uncle' for no particularly good reason yet.

You dont HAVE to say anything silly. Smile

But of course the baby will need an Australian uncle Smile No babies life is complete WITHOUT one! Tongue

Well I didn't get a response before, and everybody else got one. Dodgy

I think I might be forced to get over my dislike of children one day in the future, should I get around to the US in the next 10 years...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Well FT....
Its kind of hard to respond to "you had sex" Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
25-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Silly FT.
25-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I am crying right now! This is SO great! I am completely HAPPY FOR YOU. I know you two will be the best parents imaginable! I apologize for missing the announcdment yesterday, but I couldn't have possibly known. YOU TWO HAVE MADE MY DAY! I can not even believe that this has happened, and it is making a smile come out that I haven't seen for months. Like, OMG OMG.

You two will just... Oh, I am so jealous of that baby. I know I shouldn't be this emotional, but, ugh! This just makes me SO happy! You don't even know how proud I am to be your friend right now! How happy I am to have seen your relationship flourish into this beautiful thing! I do sometimes wish I could talk to you two more, but my life has already been made much better with both of you in it!!!!!!!

Jesus, skype me, call md, at least to calm me the fuck down. I might just collapse into a seizure of happiness.

Go HobbitNear!!!!!!!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
25-02-2014, 05:36 PM
(25-02-2014 05:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I am crying right now! This is SO great! I am completely HAPPY FOR YOU. I know you two will be the best parents imaginable! I apologize for missing the announcdment yesterday, but I couldn't have possibly known. YOU TWO HAVE MADE MY DAY! I can not even believe that this has happened, and it is making a smile come out that I haven't seen for months. Like, OMG OMG.

You two will just... Oh, I am so jealous of that baby. I know I shouldn't be this emotional, but, ugh! This just makes me SO happy! You don't even know how proud I am to be your friend right now! How happy I am to have seen your relationship flourish into this beautiful thing! I do sometimes wish I could talk to you two more, but my life has already been made much better with both of you in it!!!!!!!

Jesus, skype me, call md, at least to calm me the fuck down. I might just collapse into a seizure of happiness.

Go HobbitNear!!!!!!!

Hug Hug Hug
25-02-2014, 05:39 PM
(25-02-2014 05:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 05:29 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. I am crying right now! This is SO great! I am completely HAPPY FOR YOU. I know you two will be the best parents imaginable! I apologize for missing the announcdment yesterday, but I couldn't have possibly known. YOU TWO HAVE MADE MY DAY! I can not even believe that this has happened, and it is making a smile come out that I haven't seen for months. Like, OMG OMG.

Go HobbitNear!!!!!!!

Hug Hug Hug

I am so happy to be your friend right now.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
25-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Seriously, I am with A2 on this one!! Big Grin WOOOOOOOOOO!

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
25-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Me: HOBBITGIRL IS PREGNANT YAY
Tim: WHAT NO WAY she's going to call it Frodo or something isn't she

Congratulations, you're going to have a gorgeous baby Heart
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post