[What If] Pakistand Harboring OBL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2011, 12:52 PM
[What If] Pakistand Harboring OBL
If Pakistan was harboring the most notorious terrorist and knew about everything... what do you believe their punishment should be?

Invasion? Cut off all foreign aid, etc...

I'm not real sure but I think more then the United States should be involved since Europe and even Asia has had terrorist attacks from his organized terrorists group... they should be treated as a terrorist state for sure.

Honestly whether you believe it or not... I think to this day they knew where he was and were protecting him.

The fish who keeps on swimming is the first to chill upstream.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: [What If] Pakistand Harboring OBL
By that logic then should America be invaded or receive sanctions for being the country who gave him the training and the funding in the first place it may have been to fight the soviets but it was that action that led to Al Qaeda's Founding.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
22-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Yes but there's a difference in punishing those helping Hitler during WW2 and punishing his 3rd grade school teacher.

I believe any of the middle eastern countries would have done the same for him honestly (harboring wise). The fact that Osama was a Muslim was more important to those people then the fact that he was a terrorist. I mean you heard the outcry that he wasn't buried according to Muslim tradition.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-05-2011, 06:06 PM
True though i doubt hitlers 3rd grade teacher taught him how to train people to fight, use weapons, explosives and how to fight guerrilla warfare.
I cant say i heard about the out cry about not being buried according to Muslim tradition only that they buried him at sea to avoid his grave becoming a shrine not much more than that.
There was definitely some people in pakistan helping him possibly in the intelligence services but i dont think its enough of a reason to invade as its very unlikley to be a state decision to hide him its hardly a stable region and theres bound to be some of his sympathisers in the kind of jobs where they could hide him for long periods of time. If the government was behind hiding him i doubt they would be allowing the US drone strikes in the north of the country that seem to be killing as many civillians as they are militants and i doubt so many of their soldiers would be killed fighting the millitants or anywhere near the number of suicide bombing killing their citizens if they truly sympathized with Al Qaeda. The sad thing is if there was no religion i doubt any of this would have happened ive never heard of an atheist blowing himself up in a busy street says alot about the evils of religion.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]