What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?
I don't like action movies very much...
OH WAIT! The transporter 2 & 3

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
19-03-2014, 12:54 PM
(19-03-2014 12:31 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Gangs of New York.
It was bearable, but only just.
Kill Bill and Sin City are also in the barely bearable basket for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
19-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Catwoman with Halle....my lord it sucked more balls than I ever have.

Elektra...that movie....Censored

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2014, 02:25 PM
(19-03-2014 12:20 PM)=jesse= Wrote:  Kick Ass 1 and 2 are two of my favorite ...

I weep for our future Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
19-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Blair Witch Project is my choice for world's worst f*ing movie.........

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
19-03-2014, 02:58 PM
The Core. Old movie. I wrote a rant about it years ago, I'll see if I can dig it up. It was really really bad. Not only bad but the 'science' in it sucked ass... The whole damn movie was premised on a machine that could penetrate to the Earth's core *carrying humans*. Basically your fucking normal car driving to the centre of the Earth. Plus *of course* something went wrong and now someone has to go outside *into* mantle rock at pressures of like... fucking gigatons... temperatures of thousands of degrees... wearing a special suit... to fix it??? I'm sorry. WHAT THE FUCK?

I started watching it, then... I just couldn't look away. It was so fucking horrible I had to watch to the end... It's like... someone paid people and wrote a script and everything... to make this utter garbage. How do people even live with themselves? They *could* have written a decent movie with a good script for all that money but nooooooo, they decided to take a fucking gigantic poo on the big screen 'cos (a) it's easier (b) people will be suckered into watching it anyway.

Fuck I hate people who use their talents to make fuck-stupid shit Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
19-03-2014, 03:06 PM
(19-03-2014 02:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  The Core. Old movie. I wrote a rant about it years ago, I'll see if I can dig it up. It was really really bad. Not only bad but the 'science' in it sucked ass... The whole damn movie was premised on a machine that could penetrate to the Earth's core *carrying humans*. Basically your fucking normal car driving to the centre of the Earth. Plus *of course* something went wrong and now someone has to go outside *into* mantle rock at pressures of like... fucking gigatons... temperatures of thousands of degrees... wearing a special suit... to fix it??? I'm sorry. WHAT THE FUCK?

I started watching it, then... I just couldn't look away. It was so fucking horrible I had to watch to the end... It's like... someone paid people and wrote a script and everything... to make this utter garbage. How do people even live with themselves? They *could* have written a decent movie with a good script for all that money but nooooooo, they decided to take a fucking gigantic poo on the big screen 'cos (a) it's easier (b) people will be suckered into watching it anyway.

Fuck I hate people who use their talents to make fuck-stupid shit Angry

I was going to say Con-Air, but, you trumped it. Definitely The Core.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
19-03-2014, 03:18 PM
What Is The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?
Mr. Wrong with Ellen DeGeneres. She's usually hilarious, but it's one of the only movies I walked out of.

And I sat through Australia.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
19-03-2014, 04:15 PM
(19-03-2014 02:56 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Blair Witch Project is my choice for world's worst f*ing movie.........

You certainly would be the one to know this Wink

I never saw it, I got motion sickness just watching the trailer.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-03-2014, 04:39 PM
(19-03-2014 04:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-03-2014 02:56 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Blair Witch Project is my choice for world's worst f*ing movie.........

You certainly would be the one to know this Wink

I never saw it, I got motion sickness just watching the trailer.

Dumbest. Thing. Ever.

Ever.
Blink

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.