What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(11-08-2017 04:45 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  My brother must love recoil.
Here is a pic. of his two bear repellent Saigas.
There simply is NO badder-ass than these guys.

Preview does not show attachments till posted?

(you are currently using 4.19 MB of your allocated attachment usage (4.88 MB)
What do you do with this chit?

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2017, 06:30 AM
(11-08-2017 04:45 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  My brother must love recoil.
Here is a pic. of his two bear repellent Saigas.
There simply is NO badder-ass than these guys.

Preview does not show attachments till posted?

(you are currently using 4.19 MB of your allocated attachment usage (4.88 MB)
What do you do with this chit?

Both appear to be 7.62 x 39. The standard round for the AK47. Contrary to common belief, it is not a particularly powerful rifle round. It needn't be, as it's primary use is anti- personnel.

It would be very sufficient for black bear, but you'd probably just piss off a grizzly.

I sure wouldn't try it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-08-2017, 02:04 AM
(09-07-2017 07:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 05:45 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And while we leased Pearl Harbor from the Hawaiians it was a few decades before anybody thought to lease LAND around the harbor. Facepalm

If memory serves there were a couple locations around and not far from Pearl Harbor.

To be sure, I'd have to ask my husband and he'll just yell at me.

Asked him and said there were several one in the north shore of Oahu. He said they were able to get a few planes off the ground during the attack.

There was also an Air Force base in Pearl Harbor (Hickman I think). Another located close by...

Pearl Harbor was the primary target (shipyard) the Japanese didn't know about the air force base or it wasn't an initial target.

(Their intent wasn't to invade, but to decimate. With idea being we would be too scared to enter the war.)

The US government did lease practically the whole island of o'ahu.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor hit in two waves, the first hit the naval base and nearby Hickman AAF, targeting the aircraft carriers and battleships which were the primary prizes of the Japanese and could cripple American sea power in the Pacific, giving the Japanese free conquest of the South Pacific and Asia in preparation for a joint invasion and conquering the the mainland United State with the Nazis. The second wave hit Ford Island and Wheeler AAF in order to keep American air power at bay in order to protect Japan's six carriers which carried out the air strikes. A few US aircraft did get airborne but were largely out matched by the Japanese who had superior aircraft and seasoned pilots at that time. Several Japanese aircraft were downed by anti aircraft fire, mostly during the second wave of attacks as the US defenders began to mobilize a defense.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
15-08-2017, 04:28 AM
(15-08-2017 02:04 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 07:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If memory serves there were a couple locations around and not far from Pearl Harbor.

To be sure, I'd have to ask my husband and he'll just yell at me.

Asked him and said there were several one in the north shore of Oahu. He said they were able to get a few planes off the ground during the attack.

There was also an Air Force base in Pearl Harbor (Hickman I think). Another located close by...

Pearl Harbor was the primary target (shipyard) the Japanese didn't know about the air force base or it wasn't an initial target.

(Their intent wasn't to invade, but to decimate. With idea being we would be too scared to enter the war.)

The US government did lease practically the whole island of o'ahu.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor hit in two waves, the first hit the naval base and nearby Hickman AAF, targeting the aircraft carriers and battleships which were the primary prizes of the Japanese and could cripple American sea power in the Pacific, giving the Japanese free conquest of the South Pacific and Asia in preparation for a joint invasion and conquering the the mainland United State with the Nazis. The second wave hit Ford Island and Wheeler AAF in order to keep American air power at bay in order to protect Japan's six carriers which carried out the air strikes. A few US aircraft did get airborne but were largely out matched by the Japanese who had superior aircraft and seasoned pilots at that time. Several Japanese aircraft were downed by anti aircraft fire, mostly during the second wave of attacks as the US defenders began to mobilize a defense.

Ah, you've been to my page.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Okay, so open season?
I wouldn't feel any safer. Just the opposite actually is my gut reaction.
Must be a school building given the graphics in the window.

[Image: 1024x1024.jpg]

You have to be odd to be #1.
27-08-2017, 11:46 AM
(26-01-2015 05:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This thread will have to be primarily for those in the US - as most countries gun laws are so strict as to prevent the "average Joe" from gun ownership.
What is your opinion of gun ownership?

I'm English and there's zilch chance of me getting a gun here, especially as I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap), but if I ever emigrated to the US (not that they'd ever let me in) I'd head for the nearest gun shop to tool up the instant I stepped off the plane.
A .38 revolver would do me fine, it's not too small, not too big, what do you think?
PS: Food for thought- When they came to arrest Jesus, his right hand man Peter drew his sword and whacked the high priest's flunkey across the head with it, slicing off his ear. Jesus told him off for doing it, but the fact remains he allowed him to carry it in the first place, probably as a deterrence to muggers on their travels, indicating that weapons are not "evil" in themselves..Smile
27-08-2017, 12:00 PM
(27-08-2017 11:46 AM)Propwash Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 05:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This thread will have to be primarily for those in the US - as most countries gun laws are so strict as to prevent the "average Joe" from gun ownership.
What is your opinion of gun ownership?

I'm English and there's zilch chance of me getting a gun here, especially as I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap), but if I ever emigrated to the US (not that they'd ever let me in) I'd head for the nearest gun shop to tool up the instant I stepped off the plane.
A .38 revolver would do me fine, it's not too small, not too big, what do you think?
PS: Food for thought- When they came to arrest Jesus, his right hand man Peter drew his sword and whacked the high priest's flunkey across the head with it, slicing off his ear. Jesus told him off for doing it, but the fact remains he allowed him to carry it in the first place, probably as a deterrence to muggers on their travels, indicating that weapons are not "evil" in themselves..Smile

What the fuck are you babbling about?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-08-2017, 12:07 PM
(27-08-2017 12:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 11:46 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and there's zilch chance of me getting a gun here, especially as I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap), but if I ever emigrated to the US (not that they'd ever let me in) I'd head for the nearest gun shop to tool up the instant I stepped off the plane.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Babbling about Bibble stories...just as on every other post.

Here to preach. Hallelujah!

Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
27-08-2017, 12:09 PM
(27-08-2017 12:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  What the fuck are you babbling about?

It's true mate, I was incarcerated here on a 3 month vigilante rap in 2002, it's the same prison that once held the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser which gives me bragging rights for life..Smile-

Leicester Prison (England)
[Image: Leic-prison.gif~original]
27-08-2017, 12:14 PM
(27-08-2017 12:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  What the fuck are you babbling about?

That should be his user title. Dodgy

(27-08-2017 12:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Babbling about Bibble stories...just as on every other post.

Here to preach. Hallelujah!

Dodgy

One of the most obnoxious (and unabashedly dumb) ones we've ever had.

I foresee neg rep in the very near future Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post