What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(27-08-2017 11:46 AM)Propwash Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 05:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This thread will have to be primarily for those in the US - as most countries gun laws are so strict as to prevent the "average Joe" from gun ownership.
What is your opinion of gun ownership?

I'm English and there's zilch chance of me getting a gun here, especially as I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap), but if I ever emigrated to the US (not that they'd ever let me in) I'd head for the nearest gun shop to tool up the instant I stepped off the plane.
A .38 revolver would do me fine, it's not too small, not too big, what do you think?
PS: Food for thought- When they came to arrest Jesus, his right hand man Peter drew his sword and whacked the high priest's flunkey across the head with it, slicing off his ear. Jesus told him off for doing it, but the fact remains he allowed him to carry it in the first place, probably as a deterrence to muggers on their travels, indicating that weapons are not "evil" in themselves..Smile
I've never heard anyone say guns were "evil" in themselves unless they were saying that other people say that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2017, 12:48 PM
(27-08-2017 11:46 AM)Propwash Wrote:  I'm English and there's zilch chance of me getting a gun here, especially as I'm an ex-convict (3 month vigilante rap), but if I ever emigrated to the US (not that they'd ever let me in) ...

They won't.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
27-08-2017, 01:04 PM
(27-08-2017 12:09 PM)Propwash Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 12:00 PM)morondog Wrote:  What the fuck are you babbling about?

It's true mate, I was incarcerated here on a 3 month vigilante rap in 2002, it's the same prison that once held the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser which gives me bragging rights for life..Smile-

Leicester Prison (England)
[Image: Leic-prison.gif~original]

What are you, a teenager? The only people impressed with someone for being some kind of criminal are idiots.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-08-2017, 01:07 PM
(27-08-2017 01:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 12:09 PM)Propwash Wrote:  It's true mate, I was incarcerated here on a 3 month vigilante rap in 2002, it's the same prison that once held the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser which gives me bragging rights for life..Smile-

Leicester Prison (England)
[Image: Leic-prison.gif~original]

What are you, a teenager? The only people impressed with someone for being some kind of criminal are idiots.

I heard a dumbfuck say " he learned more in prison than he ever did in school"....

Yeah, that looks really good on a job resume...

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-08-2017, 03:36 PM
ATM my opinion is quite low. In Sydney last night a 3 year old found her dad's gun and killed herself.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-08-2017, 03:49 PM
(27-08-2017 03:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ATM my opinion is quite low. In Sydney last night a 3 year old found her dad's gun and killed herself.

If a gun is ready to use, it's not safe. If it's safe it's not ready to use.
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
27-08-2017, 04:07 PM
(27-08-2017 03:49 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 03:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  ATM my opinion is quite low. In Sydney last night a 3 year old found her dad's gun and killed herself.

If a gun is ready to use, it's not safe. If it's safe it's not ready to use.

And.....?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-08-2017, 04:40 PM
(27-08-2017 04:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 03:49 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  If a gun is ready to use, it's not safe. If it's safe it's not ready to use.

And.....?

And if you leave a gun lying around "ready" to fend off home invaders, the #1 excuse for doing so, then it's not safe and children can die.
27-08-2017, 05:00 PM
(27-08-2017 04:40 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 04:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And.....?

And if you leave a gun lying around "ready" to fend off home invaders, the #1 excuse for doing so, then it's not safe and children can die.

I don't understand the mentality that my guns need to be loaded to be "at the ready". If these people are so concerned that a home invasion would not give them the minute it would take me to grab a shotgun, go into the laundry room and grab some slugs and then pump the shotgun then they have not spent adequate attention to their perimeter security. For $500 you can get a steel door and frame that would keep everyone but the SWAT cops at bay for at least a minute. Not only that, when potential intruders see a steel door they figure that there's some other shit behind it they'd probably rather not face.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-08-2017, 05:41 PM
(27-08-2017 04:40 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(27-08-2017 04:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  And.....?

My gun is laying right there.

No kids are dying.

In fact, I haven't seen a kid in this house for 20 years.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.