What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(29-08-2017 07:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 06:45 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  They are a matter of personal freedom. I may not agree with what you say but I'd fight with my life for your right to say it. And I may not agree with the way everyone lives but I'd fight with my life for people's right to choose it for themselves.

And that is why America for all it's faults is a shining light to the world Smile Truly one of the most admirable traits of many of your nation's citizens. (Full disclosure, I'm not American. I've allowed the deception to continue for a while since it amuses me.)

As long as this latest generation of slackers finally decide to get off their asses and move the standard up the field.
A bunch of whinny little quiters.
The irony is that they will be the generation to finally tip the scales.
But as things are going they will throw out all of the rights that would allow them to make real changes long before they have the numbers to effect it.
Pathetic.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 07:48 AM
(29-08-2017 07:45 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  As long as this latest generation of slackers finally decide to get off their asses and move the standard up the field.
But as things are going they will throw out all of the rights that would allow them to make real changes long before they have the numbers to effect it.
Pathetic.

Lord Dark Helmet?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-08-2017, 07:58 AM
(29-08-2017 06:45 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  And I may not agree with the way everyone lives but I'd fight with my life for people's right to choose it for themselves.

Nice meaningless platitude you have there. Be a shame if someone asked you to put your gun in your mouth your mouth where your toys are Drinking Beverage

(Do they actually believe themselves when they spout this crap? Probably... they do believe 'murrica is the greatest country in the world and a beacon of freedom and justice Facepalm )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-08-2017, 07:58 AM
(29-08-2017 07:48 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 07:45 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  As long as this latest generation of slackers finally decide to get off their asses and move the standard up the field.
Pathetic.

Lord Dark Helmet?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

29-08-2017, 08:17 AM
(29-08-2017 07:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 06:45 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  And I may not agree with the way everyone lives but I'd fight with my life for people's right to choose it for themselves.

Nice meaningless platitude you have there. Be a shame if someone asked you to put your gun in your mouth your mouth where your toys are Drinking Beverage

(Do they actually believe themselves when they spout this crap? Probably... they do believe 'murrica is the greatest country in the world and a beacon of freedom and justice Facepalm )

As always your contributions add nothing to the discussion.

29-08-2017, 08:26 AM
(29-08-2017 08:17 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 07:58 AM)Vera Wrote:  Nice meaningless platitude you have there. Be a shame if someone asked you to put your gun in your mouth your mouth where your toys are Drinking Beverage

As always your contributions add nothing to the discussion.

Tsk tsk. Let's not be childish eh BikerDude Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
29-08-2017, 08:30 AM
(29-08-2017 08:17 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  As always your contributions add nothing to the discussion.

Why don't you go find a place more your level, then?

[Image: 4a60f85174a85b21ec1b3b21905c7079--sewage...system.jpg]

We're fully stocked on right-wing ignoramuses at that moment. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2017, 08:32 AM
(29-08-2017 08:26 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 08:17 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  As always your contributions add nothing to the discussion.

Tsk tsk. Let's not be childish eh BikerDude Smile

How is that childish?

29-08-2017, 08:39 AM
(29-08-2017 05:55 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Banning guns in like preventing people from balling their hand into a fist because the MIGHT hit someone. It's an overstep.

Strawman. I don't recall anyone in this thread (although I'm not about to go through the whole thing to check) advocating that we ban guns. I certainly don't advocate any such thing. I just think it's funny that people like you are so obsessed with your guns, as if you would drop dead immediately if you didn't have them.
29-08-2017, 08:43 AM
(29-08-2017 08:39 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 05:55 AM)BikerDude Wrote:  Banning guns in like preventing people from balling their hand into a fist because the MIGHT hit someone. It's an overstep.

Strawman. I don't recall anyone in this thread (although I'm not about to go through the whole thing to check) advocating that we ban guns. I certainly don't advocate any such thing. I just think it's funny that people like you are so obsessed with your guns, as if you would drop dead immediately if you didn't have them.

I can't see how the suggestion of amending the constitution as being anything other than that. If I misunderstood then so be it.
I don't think that your suggestion that gun owners are obsessed with their guns as being anything but a stereotype. Most people I know own guns and they are no more obsessed with them than they are of their lawn mower.