What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(29-08-2017 02:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 01:39 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Fuck it. Get yourself a gun and go out and plink some shit.
Are you gonna go and shoot somebody?

Hmm... But where's the necessity to have a constitutional right to go and plink at shit with something made for killing?

Mosquitos, dog, mosquitos. How are those big manly men gonna protect themselves against them killer mozzies otherwise? Did ever stop to think about that? 'Course you didn't. Now go out and plink at some shit, be a man, not a dog.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-08-2017, 02:43 PM
(29-08-2017 02:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 02:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hmm... But where's the necessity to have a constitutional right to go and plink at shit with something made for killing?

Mosquitos, dog, mosquitos. How are those big manly men gonna protect themselves against them killer mozzies otherwise? Did ever stop to think about that? 'Course you didn't. Now go out and plink at some shit, be a man, not a dog.

You say " big manly man" like you think it's an insult...

Heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
29-08-2017, 02:46 PM
(29-08-2017 01:39 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  No and none of the gun owners I know act like that.
A lot do belong to shooting ranges. It's fun.
You should try it.
I have been to a gun club (not a member, just a visitor) I have fired various guns, and it was fun.

(29-08-2017 01:39 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Fuck it. Get yourself a gun and go out and plink some shit.
Are you gonna go and shoot somebody?
It's not about me though. Sure, I'd be pretty safe with a gun. I'd lock it up, Id keep the ammunition seperate from the gun, I'd keep the gun away from public places, Id ensure it is only loaded in the forest or on the range.

But that's not the point. You make handguns readily accessible then you get lots of armed robberies, lots of murders. You get to the point where "normal"people start to feel they need guns to protect themselves. It's as if you are living in a war zone. Your police become paranoid and shoot more than is needed, racial tensions escalate, riots ensue.

Three thousand people died in the 911 attacks. That caused USA to go to war in Afghanistan for 16 years and counting. Since then there have been a few terrorism threats in USA and a few have died. Trump has gained huge support for his Muslim ban.

But in comparison, how many in USA have died at the hands of USA citizens armed with guns?
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/19/world/...index.html
If you go down to the section titled "Gun homicide rates are 25.2 times higher in the US than in other high-income countries" I think this is a pretty telling chart.
In 2010 you had 36 gun homicides per million people, that's about 11,000 people murdered with a firearm in just one year.
If you compare that rate to Canada's who had 5 gun homicides per million, if that rate were applied to USA you would have had only about 1,500 gun homicides, that's 9,500 less that what you actually got.
NZ and Australia gun homicide rate was 2 per million. UK's was 0, of those in the chart Canada's and Portugal's were the second highest at 5 per million. Way, way behind USA's 36 gun homicides per million.

If you had terrorists killing 11,000 USA citizens per year, that would amount to a crisis and many wars with foreign states.
How come this domestic gun homicides is shrugged off?
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
29-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Insult and compliment are in the eye of the beholder. Of course, when that eye is squinting in the sight of an oh-so-manly toy... Drinking Beverage

29-08-2017, 02:51 PM
(29-08-2017 02:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  Insult and compliment are in the eye of the beholder. Of course, when that eye is squinting in the sight of an oh-so-manly toy... Drinking Beverage

Ya can tell the amateurs.

You don't squint whilst sighting a weapon.

You shoot both eyes wide open.

And

You don't look at the target. You look at the front sight.

End lesson.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Am I supposed to be impressed?

29-08-2017, 02:54 PM
(29-08-2017 02:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  Am I supposed to be impressed?

Just like I'm supposed to be impressed with your attitude towards people you dismiss as inferior.

29-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Oooh, such thin skin on someone so manly Drinking Beverage

29-08-2017, 02:58 PM
(29-08-2017 02:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oooh, such thin skin on someone so manly Drinking Beverage

And you still say " manly" like it's a bad thing.

Why is that??

29-08-2017, 03:07 PM
(29-08-2017 02:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You say " big manly man" like you think it's an insult...

Tell her brother, this is how I imagine you.

[Image: 2WlxVVG.jpg]

#sigh