What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
And apparently it offends you. Why is *that*??????? (See, I put more question marks. I win Drinking Beverage )

And no, I don't actually give a fuck, as it's pretty obvious why.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 03:09 PM
*Opens thread*
*Catches up reading all recent posts*
*Closes thread while muttering and shaking my head*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-08-2017, 03:14 PM
(29-08-2017 03:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  *Opens thread*

But Moooooooooooom. He started it Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2017, 03:15 PM

Closes wrong thread... Angel

Or not... Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-08-2017, 05:14 PM
(29-08-2017 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 02:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You say " big manly man" like you think it's an insult...

Tell her brother, this is how I imagine you.

[Image: 2WlxVVG.jpg]

Real, real safe bet - regardless of how you imagine me looking - you're probably wrong... The few pics I posted, look nothing like me now.

Except the evil glint in the eye.......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-08-2017, 05:19 PM
(29-08-2017 05:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell her brother, this is how I imagine you.

Real, real safe bet - regardless of how you imagine me looking - you're probably wrong... The few pics I posted, look nothing like me now.

Big Grin

Looks like Angras boyfriend, should repost it there with an appropriate caption Tongue
29-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(29-08-2017 05:14 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell her brother, this is how I imagine you.

Big Grin

It doesn't matter what you actually look like, it only matters what I imagine you look like. I think I have been rather clear and consistent about that position during my tenure in this little heathen haven harbour tavern at the end of the interwebz. ... And Interpol. It only matters what I and Interpol imagine you look like.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2017, 05:31 PM
(29-08-2017 02:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 01:39 PM)BikerDude Wrote:  Fuck it. Get yourself a gun and go out and plink some shit.
Are you gonna go and shoot somebody?

Hmm... But where's the necessity to have a constitutional right to go and plink at shit with something made for killing?

If that something is the bear behind my house, I'll give you 20 bucks to go plink it. It already attacked someone this year (I can't even afford 20 bucks really but hey).

But really why does it matter if he likes shooting targets? I really want to know why you would care or think that's a bad thing. I used to shoot at the target range. I wouldn't touch a gun now mostly cause I want to save what's left of my hearing. And because I just found I don't like them that much anymore. But These "manly men" shooting targets I really couldn't care less about, one way or another.

Edit^ I do care a lot about that creeper Nazi dude from that vice interview. HOLY FUCK that guy needs to be in a mental institution or something, he's scary as fuck.

Now GirlyMan on the other hand..... HeartHeartHeartHeart

That's a studmuffin right there Angel

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
29-08-2017, 06:56 PM

See Moms, that was your mistake. Never read the Gun thread. If it doesn't exist, it doesn't have to make you upset. Yes

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
29-08-2017, 08:27 PM
(28-08-2017 09:13 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Also, I'd like to add. Personally I think the freedom of speech is FAR more important than the right to own guns.

Absolutely -- because words are more powerful than most weapons when it comes to long-term effects.

(28-08-2017 09:13 PM)JesseB Wrote:  The US military is pretty brainwashed and will happily murder anyone they are ordered to, even American civilians.

I think this is a little off-base.

(28-08-2017 09:13 PM)JesseB Wrote:  This is of course my biased opinion based on having a psychopathic brainwashed murderous fuck of a father trained to terrorize and beat children by the US Marine Corps. I've seen plenty of other examples of what the military does to soldiers, I'm not talking war I'm talking boot camp.

I've known many recruits and veterans, being one myself. My experience does not comport with yours. Yes, I've known murderous servicemen. But the overwhelming majority, in my experience, take their oath -- which is to the Constitution, not a person or illegal orders -- very seriously.

I think this is an unfair generalization based in part on your own experience with your father, and based in part on the civilian stereotype of the military mindset.