What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
I own a lot of guns. They are a great investment. The shooting sports I find very enjoyable. I like to hunt for food. You never know when you will be the target of violent crime. I'm prepared to defend myself and my family in less than two seconds. I always have a loaded weapon within reach.
It's also a right guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. That is not up for debate.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jack_Ripper's post
27-01-2015, 07:20 PM
(26-01-2015 11:42 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  It's also a right guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. That is not up for debate.

That's debatable. I read the 2nd Amendment more like an obligation and I don't like being obliged without my consent. Tomato tomatoe I guess.

#sigh
27-01-2015, 07:30 PM
(27-01-2015 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-01-2015 11:42 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  It's also a right guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. That is not up for debate.

That's debatable. I read the 2nd Amendment more like an obligation and I don't like being obliged without my consent. Tomato tomatoe I guess.
Your right being an American is an obligation. One I gladly accept.
27-01-2015, 07:32 PM
I know some people who own guns.

They're really nice people. They have some pretty pieces of metal.

Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
27-01-2015, 09:11 PM
I don't have one. I mean chas and B&A are nice people who own guns, so in that situation I like two gun owners. But there is one rule, I don't want to see your guns(no big arm muscle jokes) cause I will break your arm for pointing one at me, and throw you if you bring one to me, though 50% of gun owners are smart, and 30% are not crazy so I don't have to worry much about it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
27-01-2015, 10:12 PM
I've got about a hundred guns and I like gun owners as long as they don't have too many guns. I think 200-250 is about the maximum number anyone should have.

I go shooting often and I find it very relaxing. I love to hunt and I especially love elk and bison meat. I know a lot of people hate guns and hunting and that's fine with me. I will never invite those people to go shooting or hunting with me. And, as long as they don't bring up the subject, I will never even talk about guns and hunting around them.
27-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Completely depends on the gunowner. I suppose technically I am one, as I do have a gun in the house. However it's hidden away, I've never actually shot it (gift from a friend) and have no ammo for it.

My dad is an avid hunter so I grew up with guns, he is one gun owner I completely trust and have no problem with. I have plenty of friends that I would consider likewise.

I also have friends and know many people who love guns and if I woke up tomorrow and found out that they are the latest addition to the statistics of people needlessly killed by the phenomenon of stupid people who shouldn't have guns, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Unfortunately I know more people who have guns and shouldn't, than don't have guns and should.

I don't judge people by whether or not they own a gun, or a hundred guns. I simply hold on to my ass and hope that me and mine don't fall victim to the fact that more guns equals more gun deaths no matter who's got 'em. That's just a fact.

I don't really have any other choice.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-01-2015, 11:19 PM
As a convicted felon, I am acutely aware of the of disparity it is to NOT be able to protect myself and my family with a firearm. That being the case, I still have one. Let that sink in a bit Yes

"Breaking the law...breaking the law" -Judas Priest

And furthermore, even first world citizens have the obligation to fight off corrupt officials such as the account in the battle of Athens Tennessee. A long time ago but still relevant to a lot of small towns in our country.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
27-01-2015, 11:35 PM
The closer I am to one, the better my opinion of them. Smile
But seriously folks...
I have no problem with people legally owning guns.
28-01-2015, 12:18 AM
I have no problems with people owning guns, I however personally don't like them and have gone 31 years without having the need or desire to fire one.