What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 01:39 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(03-06-2017 01:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 12:49 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  For the not idiots reading this I will note that normal people take showers. My question is "are you wearing your gun in the shower?" If not then it's not immediately accessible. Same with sleeping with it in your hand. The "instant accept" nonsense fails even cursory examination.

What is "instant accept"? I mean other than nonsense.

In case you forgot what you said and how you said it, here it is for your records.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 01:39 PM
You really try too hard for such a level of fail. Maybe you should just give up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2017, 01:41 PM
(03-06-2017 01:39 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You really try too hard for such a level of fail. Maybe you should just give up.

You really wound me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

03-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Somebody read my last post to Anjele.
03-06-2017, 01:48 PM
(03-06-2017 01:46 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Somebody read my last post to Anjele.

Maybe no one has instant accept to it.

03-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Quote:For the not idiots reading this I will note that normal people take showers. My question is "are you wearing your gun in the shower?" If not then it's not immediately accessible. Same with sleeping with it in your hand. The "instant accept" nonsense fails even cursory examination.

Bolding mine.
03-06-2017, 02:12 PM
(03-06-2017 01:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  
Quote:For the not idiots reading this I will note that normal people take showers. My question is "are you wearing your gun in the shower?" If not then it's not immediately accessible. Same with sleeping with it in your hand. The "instant accept" nonsense fails even cursory examination.

Bolding mine.
Yes, I made a typo. Yes, that means the world will come to an end in 18.537 seconds, probably due to an accidental gunshot wound. Drinking Beverage
03-06-2017, 02:15 PM
(03-06-2017 02:12 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(03-06-2017 01:57 PM)pablo Wrote:  Bolding mine.
Yes, I made a typo. Yes, that means the world will come to an end in 18.537 seconds, probably due to an accidental gunshot wound. Drinking Beverage

An admission of error. Of course you would only make that to a guy.

You lied to me and tried to blame autocorrect.

03-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Depends on the gun owner.

IF, said gun owner always keeps his guns and ammunition safely secured so that it is not stolen, lost or found by someone who thinks "what a great fucking idea to pull the trigger"

AND,

who never mishandles said weapon such as accidentally dropping it or forgetting that you also have to remove the round in the chamber when cleaning it,

THEN, when said gun owner dies, I will bestow upon him or her the title of L-ARGO ( Law-Abiding Responsible Gun Owner.)

Until those conditions are met, he/she is merely an accident waiting to happen.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
03-06-2017, 05:00 PM
(03-06-2017 02:59 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Depends on the gun owner.

IF, said gun owner always keeps his guns and ammunition safely secured so that it is not stolen, lost or found by someone who thinks "what a great fucking idea to pull the trigger"

AND,

who never mishandles said weapon such as accidentally dropping it or forgetting that you also have to remove the round in the chamber when cleaning it,

THEN, when said gun owner dies, I will bestow upon him or her the title of L-ARGO ( Law-Abiding Responsible Gun Owner.)

Until those conditions are met, he/she is merely an accident waiting to happen.

Sounds a lot like "Guilty until proven innocent" to me.

It should be the other way around, responsible (after passing background check and safety course) until proven irresponsible.

"It says you have to be saved in order to go to heaven. The way I see it, you only have to be yourself to go to hell!" - Marilyn Manson, Copps Collesium, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (1997)

Censored
[+] 2 users Like Twiggy's post