What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2017, 04:17 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And what if she had a kid in a stroller...what if you killed that kid. And what if she had been pregnant? You speak of what you did with a degree of glee and no remorse because you are victim blaming.

You are a demented individual who shouldn't be allowed to have a gun because you are an unstable anger ball.
Are you as ugly as you post? The biker was traveling at speed and went out in front of me. Mom's who do that with strollers are probably like you, inadvisable that they breed.

And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.

Threat duly noted and screen shots made.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-06-2017, 04:19 PM
(05-06-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Are you as ugly as you post? The biker was traveling at speed and went out in front of me. Mom's who do that with strollers are probably like you, inadvisable that they breed.

And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.

Threat duly noted and screen shots made.
Not a thread, screwball, just "Challenge Accepted". Now, I know I can't dumb the situation down enough for you to understand, so why don't you see how long your car can run in a close garage.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2017, 04:21 PM
(05-06-2017 04:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Threat duly noted and screen shots made.
Not a thread, screwball, just "Challenge Accepted". Now, I know I can't dumb the situation down enough for you to understand, so why don't you see how long your car can run in a close garage.

Threat....not thead.

Rave on.

Now you are suggesting that I kill myself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

05-06-2017, 04:49 PM
(05-06-2017 02:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 01:02 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  The Left is obsessed with the rights of gun owners. Get obsessed with the real problem of crime. Do something with the Left-run cities where crime runs rampant. Elect a Conservative.

Except that's the issue, isn't it? Because most gun crime committed in cities where "the Left" has harsh anti-gun laws are due to guns being brought in from surrounding cities and states where conservatives have pushed for more lax gun laws.

Yep. Also rural areas have fewer people per square mile. It's an apples and oranges comparison.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
05-06-2017, 04:52 PM
(05-06-2017 04:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:19 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Not a thread, screwball, just "Challenge Accepted". Now, I know I can't dumb the situation down enough for you to understand, so why don't you see how long your car can run in a close garage.

Threat....not thead.

Rave on.

Hoping, but cowards really aren't the type to off themselves.
05-06-2017, 04:58 PM
(05-06-2017 04:52 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Threat....not thead.

Rave on.

Hoping, but cowards really aren't the type to off themselves.

So you are stating that you hope that I will kill myself.

Also noted.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
05-06-2017, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 05:23 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(05-06-2017 03:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 02:40 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Except that's the issue, isn't it? Because most gun crime committed in cities where "the Left" has harsh anti-gun laws are due to guns being brought in from surrounding cities and states where conservatives have pushed for more lax gun laws.

Then why isn't it as much of an issue in the conservative areas that they are obtained in? Maybe it's because the good guys have guns too.

Like Tomilay said, it's an apples to oranges comparison to compare urban and rural rates given population densities. As for the good guy who will disarm myth:

Scientific American Wrote:Another myth to fall to the facts is that gun-control laws disarm good people and leave the crooks with weapons. Not so, say the Johns Hopkins authors: “Strong regulation and oversight of licensed gun dealers—defined as having a state law that required state or local licensing of retail firearm sellers, mandatory record keeping by those sellers, law enforcement access to records for inspection, regular inspections of gun dealers, and mandated reporting of theft of loss of firearms—was associated with 64 percent less diversion of guns to criminals by in-state gun dealers.”

And "conservative" areas have no bad gun violence? The South, bastion of conservatism, has the highest rates of violence overall in the nation.

(05-06-2017 03:16 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 03:02 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Then why isn't it as much of an issue in the conservative areas that they are obtained in? Maybe it's because the good guys have guns too.

So the "wild, wild west" is your model for the perfect society? No, thanks.
I'd welcome the "real" Wild West model compared to the modern mythologizing of the Wild West. But know what you mean when saying Wild Wild West.
Smile

[Image: 71w2E7n.png]

Edit: Anyway, none of this deals with gunowners, nor my opinions on them, which tend to be a case by case basis, as I alluded to before with my father vs. my uncle. Have other things to do than provide data about gun crime on my birthday.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
05-06-2017, 05:10 PM
(05-06-2017 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:52 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Hoping, but cowards really aren't the type to off themselves.

So you are stating that you hope that I will kill myself.

Also noted.

Nope, disappointed that you don't have the balls.
05-06-2017, 05:11 PM
(05-06-2017 05:10 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(05-06-2017 04:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So you are stating that you hope that I will kill myself.

Also noted.

Nope, disappointed that you don't have the balls.

Keep on, this is making a nice little list.

05-06-2017, 05:13 PM
(26-01-2015 05:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This thread will have to be primarily for those in the US - as most countries gun laws are so strict as to prevent the "average Joe" from gun ownership.

What is your opinion of gun ownership?

I am a gun owner. I grew up around guns, and have always considered them to be something that every person should have at least a basic working understanding of. I like guns as an investment. If properly purchased - you never lose money on one. I like to shoot, build guns, and provide meat for my table every year by taking at least a couple of whitetail deer. (I'll take roadkill as well. I'm not squeamish).

I have a concealed carry permit - and have carried a gun daily since 2001 - without an incident. I've held classes at my house, for people wanting their concealed carry license (mandatory in this state). Everyone in my immediate family (except my niece - she just came of age) has a carry permit as well. None of us have ever had a mishap with a firearm.

I marvel at those people who think "guns are evil". I simply don't understand how someone can be so anthropomorphic as to assign "evil" to a chunk of steel.

I have no opinion based on a gun. I have to know you first.

But, we live in a dangerous society. They call me a bigot because I say stop a few immigrants. Born lucky because my grandparents and parents worked their ass off and I work. They accuse me of entitlement because I wanna know in 15 years how many kids are predicted by the person that is a jr in high school right now. they call me an asshole because I say they take 25% of my salary now why are they wanting to take more.

So I must say, asking them about people hold guns has the same weight as a 5yr old that thinks ice cream is fine breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
[+] 1 user Likes AB517's post