What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(07-06-2017 09:35 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:12 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I concede that point, but I think Gawdzilla, KUSA, and Anjele have all gone beyond the point of civilized discourse in this thread. They have allowed things to get personal. I'm just trying to throw a little water on the fire.

Hold on captain. Gawdpsycho made statements that sounded very much like a threat to me and Anjele. Then he asked her to kill herself.

There is something wrong with the fucker.

He asked her to kill herself and that was horrible and wrong, you know I think a lot of you as a forum buddy right ? But I have to say what you and she perceived as a threat looked to me like someone challenging someone to a shoot off at a gun range, all he said was he would meet her on a gun range and give her a three bullet start, I took that to mean that he was so confident in his abilities that he could beat her at target practice while three bullets down, unless this is some bizarre Amerispeak that I'm not understanding of course. Yes I'm back I'm over my fit of peake and anger, mostly. Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2017, 10:00 AM
(07-06-2017 09:35 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:12 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I concede that point, but I think Gawdzilla, KUSA, and Anjele have all gone beyond the point of civilized discourse in this thread. They have allowed things to get personal. I'm just trying to throw a little water on the fire.

Hold on captain. Gawdpsycho made statements that sounded very much like a threat to me and Anjele. Then he asked her to kill herself.

I stand by my statement. It takes two to tango.
07-06-2017, 10:03 AM
(07-06-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:35 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Hold on captain. Gawdpsycho made statements that sounded very much like a threat to me and Anjele. Then he asked her to kill herself.

He asked her to kill herself and that was horrible and wrong, you know I think a lot of you as a forum buddy right ? But I have to say what you and she perceived as a threat looked to me like someone challenging someone to a shoot off at a gun range, all he said was he would meet her on a gun range and give her a three bullet start, I took that to mean that he was so confident in his abilities that he could beat her at target practice while three bullets down, unless this is some bizarre Amerispeak that I'm not understanding of course. Yes I'm back I'm over my fit of peake and anger, mostly. Hobo

I consider you a buddy too. However I don't see it as you do. He knew how he worded things. They were threats that were worded ambiguously enough to be able to say it wasn't.

The fact he wanted her to kill her self shows his frame of mind. Also, he describes killing people as slaughtering them. Does that not sound a bit peculiar?
07-06-2017, 10:09 AM
(07-06-2017 10:03 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  He asked her to kill herself and that was horrible and wrong, you know I think a lot of you as a forum buddy right ? But I have to say what you and she perceived as a threat looked to me like someone challenging someone to a shoot off at a gun range, all he said was he would meet her on a gun range and give her a three bullet start, I took that to mean that he was so confident in his abilities that he could beat her at target practice while three bullets down, unless this is some bizarre Amerispeak that I'm not understanding of course. Yes I'm back I'm over my fit of peake and anger, mostly. Hobo

I consider you a buddy too. However I don't see it as you do. He knew how he worded things. They were threats that were worded ambiguously enough to be able to say it wasn't.

The fact he wanted her to kill her self shows his frame of mind. Also, he describes killing people as slaughtering them. Does that not sound a bit peculiar?

The slaughtering bit does sound a little worrisome tbh.
07-06-2017, 10:12 AM
(07-06-2017 09:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 09:35 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Hold on captain. Gawdpsycho made statements that sounded very much like a threat to me and Anjele. Then he asked her to kill herself.

The one-legged Marine that trained me gave me the same challenge when I started getting cocky. Learned me good that day.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2017, 10:13 AM
(07-06-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 10:03 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I consider you a buddy too. However I don't see it as you do. He knew how he worded things. They were threats that were worded ambiguously enough to be able to say it wasn't.

The slaughtering bit does sound a little worrisome tbh.
Would "I'd kick anybody's ass in a fight" make you happier?
07-06-2017, 10:15 AM
I don't mind owning a gun for self defense, but the people that worship gun culture and think the 2nd Amendment is the best thing ever scare me.
07-06-2017, 10:19 AM
(07-06-2017 10:15 AM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  I don't mind owning a gun for self defense, but the people that worship gun culture and think the 2nd Amendment is the best thing ever scare me.
The really scary part is the fictional scenarios they come up with to justify being armed when it's inappropriate.
07-06-2017, 10:27 AM
(07-06-2017 10:13 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The slaughtering bit does sound a little worrisome tbh.

Not at this point.
07-06-2017, 10:29 AM
(07-06-2017 10:13 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 10:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The slaughtering bit does sound a little worrisome tbh.

Yes it does although its a huge claim to make. But definitely better than slaughtering, even killing is a better word than slaughtering which has certain connotations Imo.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post