What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(07-06-2017 01:28 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 01:05 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Needs more ninjas.

[Image: 20121101-093218.jpg]

Yabut, ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, covert, etc. It's hard to be covert when you look like that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2017, 01:39 PM
What is my opinion of Guwonners ?
I think hoc thinks pretty highly of her.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
07-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Quote: What if everyone actually did so? Would that make everyone safer? The more guns, the better? Or is there some limit? Is there some sort of reasonable restriction (on who can own guns and/or what kinds of guns they can own and/or how many guns they can own)?

Dem ninjas don't need dem guns...

Well the question is sorta stupid cause not everyone would own a gun, so WTF diff. does it make?
The more the better, no, not really.
My mother for starters wouldn't pack heat it if meant her demise. Kinda like a lot of the opposing posters on here.

Not having an armed populous isn't faring too well in Europe where the chit goes down lately helplessly for a slow eternity with no cop-guns around.
Good argument for me if I have mine. Sorry you can't get there with me for whatever reason.

So really,
what's it to ya if I carry my legal "equalizer"? I ain't planning on playing Wyatt Earp and I don't really plan to fire l across a room. My plan is 10' or less, but who knows.

Don't count on me kneeling so some fuc'r can shoot me in the back of the head either.
Yet people will do it. Some posting on this thread I'd bet.

You have to be odd to be #1.
07-06-2017, 02:37 PM
For the record, if I could make all guns disappear I'd do it. Then I'd have a better chance of being able to scratch that elusive "tomahawk kill" off my bucket list. Guns generally make it too impractical unless you're Mel Gibson and it's in your script.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Ah hello I would like some equal opportunity hot scantily clad male ninjas up in this thread Wink
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-06-2017, 02:47 PM
(07-06-2017 02:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  For the record, if I could make all guns disappear I'd do it.
Back to the quiver and bows and Aussie sized knives then?

[+] 2 users Like BackSlider's post
07-06-2017, 02:53 PM
(07-06-2017 02:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  For the record, if I could make all guns disappear I'd do it.

There will always be something Joe.

07-06-2017, 02:55 PM
(07-06-2017 11:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(07-06-2017 10:59 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  For me personally and my loved ones, yes.

Unfortunately you are not alone on this planet.
What's your point?

07-06-2017, 03:04 PM
(07-06-2017 02:30 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
Quote: What if everyone actually did so? Would that make everyone safer? The more guns, the better? Or is there some limit? Is there some sort of reasonable restriction (on who can own guns and/or what kinds of guns they can own and/or how many guns they can own)?

Dem ninjas don't need dem guns...

Well the question is sorta stupid cause not everyone would own a gun, so WTF diff. does it make?
The more the better, no, not really.
My mother for starters wouldn't pack heat it if meant her demise. Kinda like a lot of the opposing posters on here.

Not having an armed populous isn't faring too well in Europe where the chit goes down lately helplessly for a slow eternity with no cop-guns around.
Good argument for me if I have mine. Sorry you can't get there with me for whatever reason.

So really,
what's it to ya if I carry my legal "equalizer"? I ain't planning on playing Wyatt Earp and I don't really plan to fire l across a room. My plan is 10' or less, but who knows.

Don't count on me kneeling so some fuc'r can shoot me in the back of the head either.
Yet people will do it. Some posting on this thread I'd bet.

It makes no difference to me whether or not you carry a gun. My issue is with those who claim that you "need" to do so in order to be safe, and that anyone who doesn't is a fool. You may not have made that claim (to paraphrase Dirty Harry, "in all the confusion, I can't remember"), but it has been made in this thread. That mentality is what I'm arguing against. In particular, those who feel unsafe in their own home unless they have a gun need to find a new home, in my opinion. I feel as safe at home as I do anywhere, and that's pretty safe. And that's without any guns.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
07-06-2017, 03:17 PM
(07-06-2017 01:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Yabut, ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, covert, etc. It's hard to be covert when you look like that.

Not in the Bangkok Red Light district, plus it's a good place for a ninja to find a job...

You see, that's why no ninja clan will ever hire you. I am very disapointed.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.