What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(02-06-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I don't keep guns at home because I don't need them there. No shooting opportunities. There is no thought of opening fire in my house. If you have a gun at home you're one mistake away from being a statistic.

...and if you don't, you're one incident away from being a corpse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Rik's post
08-06-2017, 04:21 PM
(08-06-2017 03:44 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(02-06-2017 08:01 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I don't keep guns at home because I don't need them there. No shooting opportunities. There is no thought of opening fire in my house. If you have a gun at home you're one mistake away from being a statistic.

Nothing new about that. But I don't need guns to defend myself, and nobody gets shot here accidently. Your fears don't worry me. Your fear does, however.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
08-06-2017, 04:23 PM
(08-06-2017 02:56 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 02:32 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  Simply why I would leave you on your own. I don't need a fickle jury trying to figure out why I stepped up and helped you. "Personal protection" doesn't include everyone in the area.

I'm way ahead of you on that and a few other.

Not really. I'm talking real world, not courts. But I do appreciate your selectiveness, is there anyone you defend other than yourself?

Yes, really. Rolleyes
Well, so far up to this point Gawdzilla, your perspective of "real world" is subjective.
As if courtrooms aren't real world enough for you? Looks alot like the jumping off point for the rest of my life if it came to it.
Oh, NOW that I'm (still) alive to consider the possibility!

So, what's it to you really?Undecided

I believe there is an uncomfortable coat that fits your position too, for what it's worth.

You have to be odd to be #1.
[+] 1 user Likes BackSlider's post
08-06-2017, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 04:32 PM by BackSlider.)
(08-06-2017 10:03 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 09:49 AM)BackSlider Wrote:  Well my opinion is all that really matters to me in this context.

What's your plan SYZ when you see murderous mayhem headed your way and no safe way out?
Seems that some people plan to be part of that murderous mayhem. NRA Hall of Shame, I mean Fame candidate.

So Gawdzilla while I wait for SYZ to chime in, why don't you answer the question you joined in on?
When you see murderous mayhem headed your way and no safe way out?, wtf have you planned to do??
Call 911?
Check your twitter feed one last time?

08-06-2017, 04:41 PM
(08-06-2017 04:28 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 10:03 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Seems that some people plan to be part of that murderous mayhem. NRA Hall of Shame, I mean Fame candidate.

So Gawdzilla while I wait for SYZ to chime in, why don't you answer the question you joined in on?
When you see murderous mayhem headed your way and no safe way out?, wtf have you planned to do??
Call 911?
You shouldn't try trolling, you're not good at it.
08-06-2017, 04:51 PM
(08-06-2017 04:41 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 04:28 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  So Gawdzilla while I wait for SYZ to chime in, why don't you answer the question you joined in on?
Call 911?
You shouldn't try trolling, you're not good at it.

Pisspoor deflection with another name calling.
Answer the tough question.

08-06-2017, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 05:08 PM by AB517.)

that's fine for you. Driving a car is far more dangerous. You can store guns in your house and still have the same chance, less I would say, of hurting yourself in your home if you don't fill it as compared to filling it somewhere else.
08-06-2017, 05:03 PM
(08-06-2017 04:51 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 04:41 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You shouldn't try trolling, you're not good at it.

Read the thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
08-06-2017, 05:08 PM
(08-06-2017 04:51 PM)BackSlider Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 04:41 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You shouldn't try trolling, you're not good at it.

It's really not the cincher you seem to think it is. The point is that such a situation is quite unlikely to occur and Gawdzilla and others have made the judgement that the risk inherent in having a firearm handy exceeds the risk of getting torn apart by an angry mob, or whatever fever dream you've cooked up that absolutely mandates that the only way you'll survive is with your trusty weapon.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
08-06-2017, 05:16 PM
(08-06-2017 03:44 PM)Rik Wrote:  

the key word in his sentence is accident. Accidental shootings are not numerous enough to be of more concern than following the basic guidelines. If not, its a stat and you may go to jail. The same as if you left a kid in the car and it died.

Its just not worth debating past filling in time.