What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2017, 10:40 AM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(09-06-2017 09:48 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 09:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I might need a gun.

A motorcycle helmet?? What the fuck for???

I'm not so feeble that I fall over all the time...

Don't assume I have your kind of problems...
Get all defensive when you hear the "p" word, as usual.

But tell me, you are certain you'll never need a helmet? You won't get broadsided at a blind intersection? No yuppie in a BMW is ever going to rear-end you at a stop light? You are so cocksure that you won't even take elementary passive precautions?

There you go again - making faulty judgements, based on nothing but assumptions and your "belief" that you understand something.

I can categorically and positively assert that I will not get hit by some dipshit in a BMW while riding a motorcycle. ..........

If you paid more attention, you would understand that.

Perhaps some of the more informed people here on the board can fill you in...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 10:42 AM
(09-06-2017 09:49 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 09:16 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Why would I wear one???

Do you walk about all day wearing one for no apparent reason???

If I remember past threads correctly, you don't wear one when you're riding a motorcycle. This is analogous to not wearing a seat belt when driving a car -- you know, the example you just used.

See previous post to gawdzilla.... It applies here too...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
09-06-2017, 10:44 AM
(09-06-2017 10:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 09:49 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  If I remember past threads correctly, you don't wear one when you're riding a motorcycle. This is analogous to not wearing a seat belt when driving a car -- you know, the example you just used.

See previous post to gawdzilla.... It applies here too...

And you never wore one? Not even in your Hoveround?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2017, 10:53 AM
(09-06-2017 10:44 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  See previous post to gawdzilla.... It applies here too...

And you never wore one? Not even in your Hoveround?

Here's the funny part -

You think strapping a chunk of plastic on your head makes it "safer" to ride a motorcycle.

Wrong genius.

That's like only loading one bullet instead of three while playing Russian Roulette.

You can't deny it's "safer" - but it's a pretty halfassed way of doing things as it doesn't address the actual danger.

So no, I don't wear a fucking helmet - and haven't for a couple years.

I don't need one.

Let's see if you're smart enough to figure things out.

09-06-2017, 10:56 AM
(09-06-2017 10:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:44 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  And you never wore one? Not even in your Hoveround?

Here's the funny part -

You think strapping a chunk of plastic on your head makes it "safer" to ride a motorcycle.

Wrong genius.

That's like only loading one bullet instead of three while playing Russian Roulette.

You can't deny it's "safer" - but it's a pretty halfassed way of doing things as it doesn't address the actual danger.

I don't need one.

I get it, you have traumatic brain injury from hitting a curb with your bare head and can't ride. I knew that.

And you never needed a helmet? Ever? You were never in danger of being hit without warning? Or were your godlike motorcycle skills just that fucking good? Dodge City again, and again, and again... Well, Miss Kitty, you can dodge all you want.
09-06-2017, 11:04 AM
(09-06-2017 10:56 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:53 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Here's the funny part -

Wrong genius.

I don't need one.

I get it, you have traumatic brain injury from hitting a curb with your bare head and can't ride. I knew that.

And you never needed a helmet? Ever? You were never in danger of being hit without warning? Or were your godlike motorcycle skills just that fucking good? Dodge City again, and again, and again... Well, Miss Kitty, you can dodge all you want.

I knew I could count on you to be more dense than plutonium.....

There's a really simple reason I don't need a motorcycle helmet.

An acute lack of motorcycle.

And I even posted a thread about it a couple of months ago....

Now, you'll piss and whine about how "I misled you" - probably with sophomoric jibes at my user name...

Well, what do you expect from a green, scaley, fire breathing douchebag????

Big Grin

09-06-2017, 11:10 AM
(09-06-2017 11:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:56 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I get it, you have traumatic brain injury from hitting a curb with your bare head and can't ride. I knew that.

Now, you'll piss and whine about how "I misled you" - probably with sophomoric jibes at my user name...

Big Grin
You think I read much of what you post? It's so very dismissable. You, however, do keep dodging and dodging and dodging, showing you know you're losing, as usual.
09-06-2017, 11:12 AM
(09-06-2017 11:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's a really simple reason I don't need a motorcycle helmet.

Ah, I DO remember that now. Sorry to hear that you're sans moto.
09-06-2017, 11:16 AM
(09-06-2017 11:12 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 11:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's a really simple reason I don't need a motorcycle helmet.

Ah, I DO remember that now. Sorry to hear that you're sans moto.

The question remains as to where he picked up the TBI. Drinking Beverage
09-06-2017, 11:23 AM
(09-06-2017 11:04 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:56 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  I get it, you have traumatic brain injury from hitting a curb with your bare head and can't ride. I knew that.

Big Grin

You're sidestepping here. I was not aware that you are not currently riding, but I could swear you said a while back that you didn't wear a helmet when you did ride -- something about it being so inherently unsafe that a helmet doesn't matter, or some such argument (which you also implied a few posts back in this thread). That's what I'm referring to. So the fact that you aren't riding now is irrelevant.