What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2017, 10:44 AM
He claims to have me on ignore but somehow reads all my posts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: What Is Your Opinion Of Gunowners?
(15-06-2017 10:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...why would you feel threatened by a Brit from a small village in the south of England ?

Look what Bilbo and Frodo accomplished. Just sayin'...

Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
15-06-2017, 11:00 AM
(15-06-2017 10:53 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  ...why would you feel threatened by a Brit from a small village in the south of England ?

Look what Bilbo and Frodo accomplished. Just sayin'...

Big Grin

But they needed someone from the hard right to finish the job. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 11:23 AM
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  He claims to have me on ignore but somehow reads all my posts.

You can tell, if there's no PM option at the end of their posts you are likely on ignore, however if someone else quotes your post in their post the protagonist can read your post without taking you off ignore. I'm just sad that its come to this I have my own suspicions why but I don't think making public possible diagnosis/ suspicion is either fair or likely to be helpful and true. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Sad thing is I don't dislike the guy even after he wished death on me I still think he's basically a decent person but horribly caught in a web he cannot get out of. It would be good to talk to him man to man in private so if he's up for that I'm here and willing to chat, no ad hominems. The olive branch is there.
15-06-2017, 11:33 AM
(15-06-2017 11:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 10:44 AM)KUSA Wrote:  He claims to have me on ignore but somehow reads all my posts.

You can tell, if there's no PM option at the end of their posts you are likely on ignore, however if someone else quotes your post in their post the protagonist can read your post without taking you off ignore. I'm just sad that its come to this I have my own suspicions why but I don't think making public possible diagnosis/ suspicion is either fair or likely to be helpful and true. Sad

If that's the case then he has me on iggy. I still think he peeks at my posts.
15-06-2017, 12:09 PM
(15-06-2017 11:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 11:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You can tell, if there's no PM option at the end of their posts you are likely on ignore, however if someone else quotes your post in their post the protagonist can read your post without taking you off ignore. I'm just sad that its come to this I have my own suspicions why but I don't think making public possible diagnosis/ suspicion is either fair or likely to be helpful and true. Sad

If that's the case then he has me on iggy. I still think he peeks at my posts.

If someone quotes you, and that person is not on ignore, you will see the post of the person being ignored.
15-06-2017, 12:16 PM
(15-06-2017 12:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 11:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  If that's the case then he has me on iggy. I still think he peeks at my posts.

If someone quotes you, and that person is not on ignore, you will see the post of the person being ignored.

And that is a shame. I have put some tards on ignore and it's almost useless at times because of this.

Ignore should remove the person from your view like they weren't there.

I still think he hits that peek feature and reads my posts. He knows I'm right and can't stand not reading my brilliant posts.
15-06-2017, 12:51 PM
(15-06-2017 12:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 11:33 AM)KUSA Wrote:  If that's the case then he has me on iggy. I still think he peeks at my posts.

When you visit a building enough you learn who farts in the elevators and just wait for the next one.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-06-2017, 01:11 PM
(15-06-2017 12:51 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(15-06-2017 12:09 PM)Fireball Wrote:  If someone quotes you, and that person is not on ignore, you will see the post of the person being ignored.
When you visit a building enough you learn who farts in the elevators and just wait for the next one.

You should worry about being a Smart Feller instead of a Fart Smeller.