What Mormons Believe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2014, 10:30 AM
RE: What Mormons Believe
(24-01-2014 09:32 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  In however much one can actualy change divine revalation from "God".

Actually, that half is the easy part. Getting others to accept it is what's harder.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2014, 10:31 AM
(24-01-2014 10:04 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I don't know, in Mormon doctrine it doesn't matter. In pre-existence, we didn't have physical bodies so I don't know if we were a colour. The idea is when we pass through the veil (we are born) we loose all memory of pre-existence, evil doers being turned black on earth (Cain) will be part of Jesus' master plan. There is an inferior race to put the 'bad' spirits in to you see. Once someone like me (white) becomes 'enlightened' a Mormon. I am made aware of this, so that I understand blacks were lesser than me in pre existence but more to the point, I was a warrior of God! Again, the appeal to ego. That's the general gist of it.

Okay, that's basically how I've understood it too.

24-01-2014, 06:43 PM
mormons are one tiny level above scientology on sheer delusions and being bat shit crazy.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
24-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Saddest thing about Mormons is the arrogance so many display. People who believe even far crazier and more ignorant stuff than Christians and were historically outcasts, walk around Utah and Idaho like they've already become the gods they expect to be one day.