What? No topic on the Presidental Debates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: What? No topic on the Presidental Debates?
(06-10-2012 01:37 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Biased? Against what? Both are members of crazy churches, while Obama acts a bit less crazy he's still not the best. I'll continue doing my part in elections and vote another party. If it were really only a choice between these two I'd be begging for Obama (someone who made a good amount of nice changes for LGBT), but it's not. So I will continue to try and convince people that it is not a dichotomy. My only bias is that I refuse to see dichotomies because I've never been shown one that's real.

It is called a two-party system for a reason.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
07-10-2012, 11:57 AM
I had to watch the debate again this morning so I can write a paper on it...it wasn't any less painful to watch the second time around.

Last election season sucked, this one is sucking too.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
07-10-2012, 05:50 PM
(06-10-2012 01:37 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Biased? Against what? Both are members of crazy churches, while Obama acts a bit less crazy he's still not the best. I'll continue doing my part in elections and vote another party. If it were really only a choice between these two I'd be begging for Obama (someone who made a good amount of nice changes for LGBT), but it's not. So I will continue to try and convince people that it is not a dichotomy. My only bias is that I refuse to see dichotomies because I've never been shown one that's real.

A vote for a third party is a vote for Romney. Please, I'm queer as well, swallow your pride just this once and vote for Obama. He's the lesser of two evils, but at least he won't make things worse for us, unlike Romney.

Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
[+] 1 user Likes Quite_Simply's post