What Proof do Atheists Want?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
26-11-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: What Proof do Atheists Want?
HEY!! Stop picking on Egor. If you do not like this thread, don't post here. Let him read and answer what he wants. I want to hear his answer to my answer and I am afraid you might scare him off with those post.

Smile

Leave the man be, you might not understand it, but we need people like him here, on this forum.

Go on Egor, we wait patiently. And you are right, this might be some sort of record, so many replies and views, so little time... Congratulations.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 06:50 AM
He hardly values my opinion enough to the point that it would scare him off.

People encourage him too much, the attention, it calls to him in his sleep.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-11-2012, 07:41 AM
It's hard not to give him attention. He's like the world's cutest asshole. So acidic, egotistical, and dismissive in his messages, yet so childish in his delivery and style. Quite entertaining to watch.

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-11-2012, 11:19 AM
(26-11-2012 05:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(25-11-2012 07:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fucking pussies. ... Reach out and touch faith, pussies.. ... You're "Own Personal Jesus" ... fucking pussies. I can easily pound that it into you. Reach out and douch faith.... Fucking pussies.
Now it's stuck in my head; thanks Girly. Dodgy
The original or the Marylin Manson cover?

Or both?
Tongue

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
26-11-2012, 12:26 PM
(25-11-2012 06:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  To those who believe in God, no proof is necessary--or perhaps it's just that we see proof everywhere.
Such as...

Egor Wrote:What's so frustrating about atheists is that they seem to refuse to see this proof, but maybe that's not fair. Maybe they really can't see any proof.
"Refuse" and "can't" are both wrong. The correct word is "don't".

Egor Wrote:If you're an atheist (or theist) what proof do you need?
Any.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
26-11-2012, 12:32 PM
(25-11-2012 10:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-11-2012 09:50 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Does it have a beard?
No, but he does have one giant "you-know-what". And it prolly has a name. Tongue
God's name: "I am"
You-know what's name: "It is"

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
26-11-2012, 12:41 PM
(25-11-2012 10:57 AM)chandrashakti Wrote:  I am not an atheist. I am also not a religionist. I believe that there is something out there greater than the individual human. I call that thing God for convenience sake. I cannot prove it exists. However, by my definition, none of the self proclaimed athiests I have had discussions with are. NOTE: My definition does not require God to be omniscient, omnibenevolent or even self-aware.
I call that thing the universe. Unless you mean a self-directed thing in which case I would ask on what basis you believe there is such a thing.

26-11-2012, 04:23 PM

(26-11-2012 06:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hey Ed, let me know if you're even in BR. We'll hang out and grab a bite to eat or something.

Sounds like a winner. Thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2012, 05:28 PM
(26-11-2012 04:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 06:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hey Ed, let me know if you're even in BR. We'll hang out and grab a bite to eat or something.

Sounds like a winner. Thumbsup
Pffft. Never mind this passing through shit. You BETTER get your ass to BR next time I make it down south. I figure the three of us will have a blast!

(plus I figure I owe both you two a beer Wink )

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
26-11-2012, 07:56 PM
(26-11-2012 05:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-11-2012 04:23 PM)Egor Wrote:  Sounds like a winner. Thumbsup
Pffft. Never mind this passing through shit. You BETTER get your ass to BR next time I make it down south. I figure the three of us will have a blast!

(plus I figure I owe both you two a beer Wink )

Wait--

BR doesn't stand for "bedroom"?

*sigh* Sad

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post