What Proof do Atheists Want?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
27-11-2012, 03:30 AM
RE: What Proof do Atheists Want?
Ah, well, thank you dear sir. I am glad you simply can not resist me. Hmmm, not glad, but a bit honored. You just enjoy then, OK?

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2012, 03:34 AM
[Image: tumblr_m8ufmgWqVb1rumun7o2_400.jpg]

well... shit just got real awkward real fast.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-11-2012, 03:36 AM
Hehehe, you are such an easy target...

Wink

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Or am I? Consider

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-11-2012, 09:16 AM
(25-11-2012 06:29 AM)Egor Wrote:  To those who believe in God, no proof is necessary--or perhaps it's just that we see proof everywhere. What's so frustrating about atheists is that they seem to refuse to see this proof, but maybe that's not fair. Maybe they really can't see any proof.

If you're an atheist (or theist) what proof do you need?
Egor,

You start a thread like this claiming that proof of God is "everywhere" and then, after multiple people asked you to clarify or give examples of this proof (I mean "everywhere" is quite abundant so it should be easy!), so far you have given nothing. But when you did reply about something else, you didn't miss an opportunity to call someone a "moron" for accidentally typing the wrong form of a word. Seriously, that's all you've got?

I'm beginning to take your lack of replies about that proof as evidence that you're making false claims. And that's more evidence than I have for any god.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
27-11-2012, 09:21 AM
(27-11-2012 09:16 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You start a thread like this claiming that proof of God is "everywhere" and then, after multiple people asked you to clarify or give examples of this proof (I mean "everywhere" is quite abundant so it should be easy!), so far you have given nothing. But when you did reply about something else, you didn't miss an opportunity to call someone a "moron" for accidentally typing the wrong form of a word. Seriously, that's all you've got?
You must be new on here. Egor has always been like that. Childish and inflammatory. Yes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
27-11-2012, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 27-11-2012 09:29 AM by Vosur.)
(27-11-2012 01:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  Right. There is no God like the one you are describing. It doesn’t exist.
Prove it. Cool

(27-11-2012 03:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m8ufmgWqVb1rumun7o2_400.jpg]

well... shit just got real awkward real fast.

27-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Why anyone would even want to take Egor's statement in any form of seriousness is beyond me. He has already displayed a notable about of ignorance regarding the subject which he prides so much, so I feel as though he is not worth my time. If he is not worth my time, how is he worth any of your guys' time?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-11-2012, 09:42 AM
(27-11-2012 09:34 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why anyone would even want to take Egor's statement in any form of seriousness is beyond me. He has already displayed a notable about of ignorance regarding the subject which he prides so much, so I feel as though he is not worth my time. If he is not worth my time, how is he worth any of your guys' time?
Speak for yourself. Wasting 'yer time on that I and I fool guy. Tongue

27-11-2012, 09:46 AM
(27-11-2012 09:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 09:34 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why anyone would even want to take Egor's statement in any form of seriousness is beyond me. He has already displayed a notable about of ignorance regarding the subject which he prides so much, so I feel as though he is not worth my time. If he is not worth my time, how is he worth any of your guys' time?
Speak for yourself. Wasting 'yer time on that I and I fool guy. Tongue
Can't really anymore. My current and only reply to him since yesterday has been, "Educate yourself."

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]