What Proof do Atheists Want?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.5 Average
28-11-2012, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 01:13 AM by kpax.)
RE: What Proof do Atheists Want?
(28-11-2012 01:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 07:42 PM)kpax Wrote:  I cannot prove to you that God doesn't exist. You cannot prove that God exists. But you can prove how childish, trollish and bad example of being a Christian is.

You guys have fun in this pointless thread.
I love it--I fucking love it better than anything in my debates with atheists--when an atheist claims there is no God and then expects Christians to act like Christians. You depend on us to keep your world working an you know it. A world of atheists would be an unthinkable civilization.

No, I simply expect you to act in the way you profess to believe. How come Christians are allowed to act like assholes but when atheists do it, it would be an "unthinkable civilization"? Come on. I can name 100 atheists on this site alone that act more civilized than you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 01:12 AM

(27-11-2012 09:12 PM)xieulong Wrote:  I dont need any proof or any test or re-test. Any god at all Zeus, Odin, Thor, Hercules, Gawd; if any of them would simply show up and say hello, I'd be an instant believer. At this point, I'd even take a burning bush.

Hope you find your burning bush.
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 01:14 AM

(28-11-2012 01:10 AM)kpax Wrote:  No, I simply expect you to act in the way you profess to believe. How come Christians are allowed to act like assholes but when atheists do it, it would be an "unthinkable civilization"? Come on. I can name 100 atheists on this site alone that act more civilized than you.

Yeah, but I'm the after dinner entertainment.

Actually, today, I had my right #3 molar extracted. It's no big deal, but I'm all hopped up on Lortab right now, and I really shouldn't be typing anything online. In fact, I'm going to bed--bye.
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 01:22 AM
Yo Egor.

Don't use us as your entertainment, some of like to debate with you. Others like to say things they feel and think, so they consider it to be rude if you make fun of them, or don't take them seriously. If you think of us as less worthy, so you do not feel you need to be polite to us, then you are wrong and you are acting against the teachings of Jesus. Not good for you.

C'mon, if we are going to discuss anything, then stay strong, endure and continue with normal conversation.

Now, are you interested in anything else from me, after 2 of my long posts? Anything I can clear up for you? Or try at least...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
28-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Filox, do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time debating with this d-bag.

Go cross-stitch or whatever it is that Crots do. It'd be a far more productive way to spend your time.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-11-2012, 05:16 AM
(28-11-2012 03:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Filox, do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time debating with this d-bag.

Go cross-stitch or whatever it is that Crots do. It'd be a far more productive way to spend your time.

Why? I find it that Egor is the only person I really want to discus theology/religion with. The rest of the theists are either KC or some unknown delude person. Now, KC is normal, so I have nothing to discus with him, the rest are crazy I just get the urge to bash their head somewhere, but I am used to Egor, I know his way of "talking", so it comes as normal and relaxed to debate with him. That is why I always defend him and why I like serious debates with him. Also, I like his hard stance, it tends to sharpen my debate skills, while remaining calm and polite.

Egor, don't get cocky now!

Cool

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
28-11-2012, 09:15 AM
(28-11-2012 01:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  I am way too loaded on opiates right now to so much as think. I need to just go to bed.
It seems to be like you are always loaded on opiates if that's the case. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
28-11-2012, 09:17 AM
(28-11-2012 05:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  That is why I always defend him and why I like serious debates with him.
Defending Egor is like attempting to keep the Hoover Dam from bursting with a 1cmx1cm blade of grass.

28-11-2012, 09:27 AM
(28-11-2012 09:17 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 05:16 AM)Filox Wrote:  That is why I always defend him and why I like serious debates with him.
Defending Egor is like attempting to keep the Hoover Dam from bursting with a 1cmx1cm blade of grass.
A square blade of grass? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
28-11-2012, 09:30 AM
(28-11-2012 09:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-11-2012 09:17 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Defending Egor is like attempting to keep the Hoover Dam from bursting with a 1cmx1cm blade of grass.
A square blade of grass? Consider
I didn't say it was wholly natural grass. I could make a 1cmx1cm blade of grass. Drinking Beverage