What Superhero Archetype are you?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2015, 01:19 PM
What Superhero Archetype are you?

ULS Classification:F-6
Label: Fundamental Forces
Powerset: Manipulate/control forces of physics and similar characteristic (e.g. gravity, light, magnetism, density, probability, etc.); telekinesis
Notable Members: Invisible Woman, Marvel Girl, Magneto, Shadowcat, Vision, Flash

If people ignore you, it's their loss (or their DOOM). While not always as flashy as the big hulking smashers of brick walls, it's no exaggeration to say that you just very well might be the most powerful member of your superteam. Watch out for the quiet one indeed!

Your particular skill set also means you have likely had to spend more time learning and developing your powers--yours are not the sort of abilities that any idiot can wield like a blunt instrument--You have power, but it requires... finesse.

"Mind over matter" is a trite expression that has reached its zenith in yourself as you are always mentally controlling your environment, reshaping it to suit your vision--or more likely, putting things back in wisdom and order after the chaos of the wall-smashers!

Genre-Savvy Tip: As you walk through walls of life, remember, some borders and barriers are there for a reason!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-01-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: What Superhero Archetype are you?
"Ultimately, your living soul is primarily..."

What the hell kind of question is this?

Quote:ULS Classification: D-4
Label: Mentalist
Powerset: Telepathy; Clairvoyance; ESP; Precogniscience; Dream and thought manipulation, Psychometry
Notable Members: Professor X; Martian Manhunter; Moondragon; Psylocke

Yours is the realm of the mind. You not only have vast mental powers over your own mind, but also can likely affect the minds of others--please use your gifts responsibly!

Your supernatural gifts are likely augmented by sheer intelligence, yet despite your seeming superiority to all those around you, you find yourself fascinated by other people. What makes them tick? Who are these other (less talented) beings you are surrounded by? How do they live without knowing what's going to happen 5 minutes into the future, and why do they always seem so annoyed when I tell them? These are questions you may find yourself perpetually investigating.

Best of luck in your explorations of the rich and fertile mindscape and "stay outta my head!"

Genre-Savvy Hint: Take time away from people for a secluded walk in the woods or something. Get away from all the "bustling booming confusion" of a million voices pounding in your head constantly--we wouldn't want you to go crazy!
Seriously, we really don't want you to go crazy.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
25-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Well, that was interesting!

I got the exact same result as you Revs Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Apparently I'm the Invisible Woman.

Well fuck me.....oh...wait no......INVISIBLE ON!

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
25-01-2015, 01:39 PM
(25-01-2015 01:34 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, that was interesting!

Me too....must be all those questions relating to science, knowledge and logic...

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
25-01-2015, 01:43 PM
(25-01-2015 01:39 PM)gofish! Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 01:34 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, that was interesting!

Me too....must be all those questions relating to science, knowledge and logic...

It's the anti-social brainy one the Prof X is for the people who actually like the insects.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-01-2015, 02:13 PM
(25-01-2015 01:26 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  "Ultimately, your living soul is primarily..."

What the hell kind of question is this?
I answered water, since it's the most physically accurate.

I was also F-6

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
25-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Damn I got the same thing! Must go back and change answers. Must be different. I'm unique, dammit! Hobo Tongue

Quote:F-6 Fundemental Forces

F-6

ULS Classification:F-6
Label: Fundamental Forces
Powerset: Manipulate/control forces of physics and similar characteristic (e.g. gravity, light, magnetism, density, probability, etc.); telekinesis
Notable Members: Invisible Woman, Marvel Girl, Magneto, Shadowcat, Vision, Flash

If people ignore you, it's their loss (or their DOOM). While not always as flashy as the big hulking smashers of brick walls, it's no exaggeration to say that you just very well might be the most powerful member of your superteam. Watch out for the quiet one indeed!

Your particular skill set also means you have likely had to spend more time learning and developing your powers--yours are not the sort of abilities that any idiot can wield like a blunt instrument--You have power, but it requires... finesse.

"Mind over matter" is a trite expression that has reached its zenith in yourself as you are always mentally controlling your environment, reshaping it to suit your vision--or more likely, putting things back in wisdom and order after the chaos of the wall-smashers!

Genre-Savvy Tip: As you walk through walls of life, remember, some borders and barriers are there for a reason!

25-01-2015, 02:47 PM
I am Animal Man.

[Image: animal.jpg]

ULS Classification: E-5
Label: Elementalist
Powerset: Element (water, wind, earth, fire) manipulation; communication with animals, nature empathy, animalistic characteristics (specific or general)
Notable Members: Storm. Iceman, The Human Torch, Aquaman, Animal Man,

As an elementalist, you are the most centered of the superheroes--whether you talk to animals, commune with nature, command the waves and the winds, or simply turn into a beast, you have an inner nature that is in touch with meaningful connections around you.

Some might think you're quiet, but they would not do well to underestimate you, nor the awesome power of the untamed heart that beats just below the surface.

Genre-Savvy Hint: In civilized society, we wear clothes. And shoes. Like all the time. (I know communing with the woodland creatures you might prefer to be au naturale, but in the realm of men, it's 'no shoes, no service.')
Quote: "Let it go; let it go..."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-01-2015, 02:54 PM
(25-01-2015 02:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am Animal Man.

[Image: animal.jpg]

ULS Classification: E-5
Label: Elementalist
Powerset: Element (water, wind, earth, fire) manipulation; communication with animals, nature empathy, animalistic characteristics (specific or general)
Notable Members: Storm. Iceman, The Human Torch, Aquaman, Animal Man,

As an elementalist, you are the most centered of the superheroes--whether you talk to animals, commune with nature, command the waves and the winds, or simply turn into a beast, you have an inner nature that is in touch with meaningful connections around you.

Some might think you're quiet, but they would not do well to underestimate you, nor the awesome power of the untamed heart that beats just below the surface.

Genre-Savvy Hint: In civilized society, we wear clothes. And shoes. Like all the time. (I know communing with the woodland creatures you might prefer to be au naturale, but in the realm of men, it's 'no shoes, no service.')
Quote: "Let it go; let it go..."

Sometime you doubt these silly quizzes then you see a result like that...

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post