... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: What Superhero Archetype are you?
[Image: 34055e95-b40d-4cea-8e72-9fc2a570ee26.jpg]
ULS Classification: B-2
Label: Enhanced/Enabled
Powerset: Peak human level fighting ability; genius-level tactical strategy; superior intelligence; specialized gadgetry
Notable Members: Batman, Iron Man, Green Arrow, Hawkeye, Punisher

Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.
Some may say that "money is the best superpower," but they don't get it. Lots of guys have money (and butlers), but your power isn't from your vast reserves of wealth, it's from yourself. You've trained and honed your skills and you even have all the most wonderful toys.

Look, the gadgets make the man, and you've made the gadgets, so you're really a self made man (or woman). Although the butler does help.

Haters gonna hate. Whatever. You got more important things going on-- Like saving the day from evil-doers or saving the night at a swinging club for socialites. So don your protective armor and let the hits keep on coming, you got this!

Genre-Savvy Note: Hey, sorry about your parents. That's rough.

I think it's a little off, lets be hoesnt here, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be a philanthropist.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-01-2015, 05:36 PM
H-8
Morphee

Can't copy paste from my phone but I'd agree with the results.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
25-01-2015, 05:48 PM
(25-01-2015 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 34055e95-b40d-4cea-8e72-9fc2a570ee26.jpg]
Powerset: Peak human level fighting ability; genius-level tactical strategy; superior intelligence; specialized gadgetry

Some may say that "money is the best superpower," but they don't get it. Lots of guys have money (and butlers), but your power isn't from your vast reserves of wealth, it's from yourself. You've trained and honed your skills and you even have all the most wonderful toys.

Look, the gadgets make the man, and you've made the gadgets, so you're really a self made man (or woman). Although the butler does help.

Haters gonna hate. Whatever. You got more important things going on-- Like saving the day from evil-doers or saving the night at a swinging club for socialites. So don your protective armor and let the hits keep on coming, you got this!

I think it's a little off, lets be hoesnt here, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be a philanthropist.

I got the same as muffs...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-01-2015, 05:52 PM
(25-01-2015 05:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-01-2015 05:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 34055e95-b40d-4cea-8e72-9fc2a570ee26.jpg]

I got the same as muffs...

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

... this is my signature!
25-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Sid the Sloth.
No doubt about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-01-2015, 06:34 PM
(25-01-2015 05:48 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I got the same as muffs...

Me too Confused
Laugh out load

25-01-2015, 06:48 PM

#sigh
25-01-2015, 07:27 PM
(25-01-2015 06:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You're doing it wrong.
25-01-2015, 07:30 PM
ULS Classification: G-7
Label: Cosmic Guardian
Powerset: Power Cosmic; Cosmic Awareness; Intergalactic Travel
Notable Members: Green Lantern, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel (Marvel), Nova,

Alone
In the far distant reaches of space
You stand

Protector of those who don't know you
From threats they know not
Custodian of the Power Cosmic
That is you

You used to be just an ordinary Joe--worrying about the 9-5, the weather, the rent. But that's so mundane now. You've been places, seen things, that no human has ever seen before-transcendent vistas and unspeakable terrors-and you are forever changed.

Phenomenal cosmic power and all eternity as your living space, you search for meaning and purpose among the stars. Few have been entrusted with such great power, but your noble and unconquerable spirit, your unquestioned integrity, suggested that the powers that be have made a good choice in vouchsafing the power cosmic within you.

Genre-savvy hint: as your free spirit soars the cosmos, don't forget your humanity. Your connection to the ordinary and mundane may just save you one day
Quote: Such' ihn über'm Sternenzelt!
Über Sternen muss er wohnen

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user