What. The. F*!#

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2014, 05:04 PM
What. The. F*!#
As I wright this, I'm not sure what the hell to say to y'all to convince you that I'm for real. I'm at a family members house staying in the guest house with my mom.

I'm chilling on my phone reading some stuff online including some forum threads. It's about 00:36 while I'm writing this. Anyway at around 23:15 I hear a dumb bell drop. Now I'm a gym person, I know what the fuck a dumb bell sounds like when it's dropped. Listen, my journey into atheism has made me a skeptic. I am a skeptic!

So my cousin has been in this guest house a lot before me and my mom. In fact this certain family member stations her maids in the guest house. The previous maids complained that there are strange noises around the premises at night. There's a particular sound of a person walking about the yard. My cousin reported the same shit! She said that it happens even in the main house. Doors slam even though they're locked. The refridgerator doors slam shut even when they were never open.

One time this cousin was at the house alone and she heard noises. She thought it was burglars. There were quite a few laptops lying around so she thought they're history. She gets there from the guest house only to find them lying there uncompromised. It has also been reported that the sound of someone swimming has been heard from the pool.

All these claims would make my bullshit-o-meter go nuts. Look search my posts. I think I'm a reasonably sane person. MOTHERFUCKERS I HEARD WHAT I HEARD!! The guest house is attached to the inhouse gym. Bang goes the dumb bell being dropped from standing height. My mom quickly calls out to me asking if I had any part in the racket. I say no. A minute or two later I hear what sounds like a scratching noise outside my window. I listen for a good 2 minutes while I decide what to do. This is getting long sorry. I can't bring myself to open the window...

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2014, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 05:35 PM by BlackMason.)
RE: What. The. F*!#
because it could be a dude with a gun trying to break in. Question is why the lame ass guest house? The riches aren't in here they're in the main house. Anyone knows that just by looking. Then I ask myself "Can a burglar good enough to beat the tall walls capped off with an electric fence make the asshole level mistake of dropping a dumb bell at standing level?". Can't be. I tell my mom and Get her to come witness this sound I'm hearing outside my window. She hears it. We contact the people in the main house and they call the cops. The guest room has two bedrooms. I'm in one and my mother is in the other (for clarity). So we're ducking down for cover like two clowns fearing for their lives under seige. The scratching noise comes around TO MY MOM'S WINDOW!!! Please note that I shit you not. I confirm the sound with my mom. The whole time I'm freaking out. Then my mom says "It's back". I'm like "What?". "The ghost" she says.

She tells me that my family member has called my mom before saying she's hearing someone in the house while all alone. Anyway the cops come and they do their round of the property and at around 23:45. I tell them everything and they go investigate. NOTHING. They find fuck all. They leave. Guys what the fuck is going on? How can ghosts exist? My mom and I are the newest members of the paranormal experiences list at this family member's house. Fuck I'm pissed because I thought I knew what's real after becoming an atheist. I'm a skeptic but I know what I heard!! I kept confirming with my mom so there can be no plausible denyability. Fuck me what the fuck is happening?

**EDIT** 01:34 its started again. Outside my window.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
07-01-2014, 05:31 PM
What's the weather like there? Any possibility of freezing water pipes?
07-01-2014, 06:00 PM
wild animals? a raccoon or something like that can be loud

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
07-01-2014, 06:01 PM
(07-01-2014 05:31 PM)TheBear Wrote:  What's the weather like there? Any possibility of freezing water pipes?

Na it's way too hot for that. We're still in summer. Temperature today was 33 degrees celcius (91.4F; 306.15K)

07-01-2014, 06:04 PM
(07-01-2014 06:00 PM)nach_in Wrote:  wild animals? a raccoon or something like that can be loud

We don't get raccoons here. I don't see how a wild animal could drop a dumb bell from standing height. It also doesn't correspond with the other stories.

07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
(07-01-2014 05:25 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  because it could be a dude with a gun trying to break in. Question is why the lame ass guest house? The riches aren't in here they're in the main house. Anyone knows that just by looking. Then I ask myself "Can a burglar good enough to beat the tall walls capped off with an electric fence make the asshole level mistake of dropping a dumb bell at standing level?". Can't be. I tell my mom and Get her to come witness this sound I'm hearing outside my window. She hears it. We contact the people in the main house and they call the cops. The guest room has two bedrooms. I'm in one and my mother is in the other (for clarity). So we're ducking down for cover like two clowns fearing for their lives under seige. The scratching noise comes around TO MY MOM'S WINDOW!!! Please note that I shit you not. I confirm the sound with my mom. The whole time I'm freaking out. Then my mom says "It's back". I'm like "What?". "The ghost" she says.

She tells me that my family member has called my mom before saying she's hearing someone in the house while all alone. Anyway the cops come and they do their round of the property and at around 23:45. I tell them everything and they go investigate. NOTHING. They find fuck all. They leave. Guys what the fuck is going on? How can ghosts exist? My mom and I are the newest members of the paranormal experiences list at this family member's house. Fuck I'm pissed because I thought I knew what's real after becoming an atheist. I'm a skeptic but I know what I heard!! I kept confirming with my mom so there can be no plausible denyability. Fuck me what the fuck is happening?

**EDIT** 01:34 its started again. Outside my window.

I'm sure there's a logical explanation.

My friend was convinced that her home was haunted. Turned out there were rats in the walls and in the ceiling space. Not a few either.

She said she would have had ghosts.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
You're obviously just batshit crazy. No need to worry.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Put down the crack pipe and you will feel better tomorow.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
07-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Nothing wrong with being irrationally scared, it happens to the best of us, don't give up on finding the real source though!! Or.... Dare I say.... This may haunt you forever bwahaha Evil_monster
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post