What. The. F*!#

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2014, 08:18 AM
RE: What. The. F*!#
Ive been on a lot of ghost hunts and I would say that 90% of the time there is a logical explanation. The other 10% either hasnt been worked out (yet), or something like ghosts could be real.

Its not the dead you have to be scared of.... its the living.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2014, 11:40 AM
So we're talking about last night amongst ourselves. And one of the maids talks about this one place where there was a train accident. Apparently people would hear the screams of the victims and the screeching of the train's metal well after the accident. That's not the first time I've heard that. What's up with that? They say when people die suddenly and painfully that phenomenon happens.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
08-01-2014, 11:44 AM
(08-01-2014 11:40 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  So we're talking about last night amongst ourselves. And one of the maids talks about this one place where there was a train accident. Apparently people would hear the screams of the victims and the screeching of the train's metal well after the accident. That's not the first time I've heard that. What's up with that? They say when people die suddenly and painfully that phenomenon happens.

Can I ask how well educated these maids are?

Can I ask the rest of the forum as to whether anyone else has a maid?

Let alone maids (many)!!!

08-01-2014, 11:47 AM
(08-01-2014 11:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-01-2014 11:40 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  So we're talking about last night amongst ourselves. And one of the maids talks about this one place where there was a train accident. Apparently people would hear the screams of the victims and the screeching of the train's metal well after the accident. That's not the first time I've heard that. What's up with that? They say when people die suddenly and painfully that phenomenon happens.

I sure don't
08-01-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm not saying anything on hauntings except for I do not wish to believe in them....... and yet.........at times I do.
Someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

ugh
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
08-01-2014, 01:36 PM
(08-01-2014 11:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

At a hotel / accommodation place there are likely to be maids, no ? I thought he said they were staying somewhere like that.

Anyway in SA it's common practice for people to have a maid who comes in once a week to do stuff around the house. It's... throughout Southern Africa, if you have money it's regarded as kind of an obligation, even if you don't want someone to do this for you, because that way you give someone else a chance to earn.

I don't got anyone Tongue Landlord doesn't want.

To answer your question... probably not very well educated, but they're great people. They take pride in what they do. My parents' have a maid who comes to help out Mama once a week... she's earning enough from this job and others like it to send her son to a good school. He's gonna go far because of her hard work. She broke her ankle over Christmas Sad So we got to know him a bit, he keeps us updated on how she's doing.

When I was at uni we used to have a really cool lady who came, again once a week, to sort out our digs. She asked me straight up once some question about Jesus and I blurted out that I didn't believe in God... yeesh... got shat on every Thursday after that 'til the end of the year...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.