What.The.Fuck.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: What.The.Fuck.
Yeah -- drinking a pint of Jagermeister and smoking a bong full of Fruit Loops first thing in the morning will do that to ya.................

Delusional attention whore idiots. They should be locked up for their own good.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2015, 11:41 AM

It's sad when "ordinary" people need to act like they have a disorder.

When people with disorders only wish to ordinary.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
01-10-2015, 12:45 PM
(01-10-2015 11:41 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  

It's sad when "ordinary" people need to act like they have a disorder.

When people with disorders only wish to ordinary.

And it's so sad to think of all those people who suffered like this girl in the past and were diagnosed as "possessed". I'm sure that some are still diagnosed as such in backwards "god-fearing" areas of the world No

Thank SCIENCE (and scientists) we know better now. At least some of us do ...

Sometimes I'd like to introduce those babbling Christian pre-teens to this courageous young woman; perhaps then they'd realize how ridiculous and petty they and their religious beliefs are, how they are inadvertently mocking people who are dealing with REAL problems.

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
A lot of people who believe in the 'speaking in tongues' phenomenon are normally a part of the pentecostal tradition of Christianity. AIG believe in it. Once I attended a service where I saw a few people speaking in tongues. I find the notion of speaking in tongues quite ironic. According to the book of Acts, when the apostles and disciples were "baptised in the spirit" and the tongues of fire were over top their heads - they spoke in tongues according to the story. However, their version of speaking in tongues allowed for them to be universally understood to all the people there regardless of what language they spoke. The concept today is complete rubbish in my opinion because I don't think it's even consistent with scripture.

The power of suggestion, delusions and outright faking are the 3 sources of speaking in tongues - not necessarily in that order. I've seen a bunch of stuff where former pentecostals admitted to faking it.
03-10-2015, 09:34 PM
(30-09-2015 06:09 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Play it backwards and you can summon monsters.

Interesting. When I played it backwards I thought I heard the lyrics to "Stairway to Heaven."

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 2 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
04-10-2015, 07:28 AM
The church my ex took me to did "tongues". It took everything I had not to laught at 200 people intentionally making vocal noises in the form of a child doing it because they can.

One stupid bitch would get up and go stand alone and be so loud tonguing it that you could hear her anywhere in the building. It was obvious she wanted to know that she was the most inspired by God. I wanted to slit her throat. Shit made me see red.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post