What Would Be Your 'Last Meal'?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 06:30 AM
What Would Be Your 'Last Meal'?
Imagine you're on death-row, and you get the ole 'Last Meal'. What would you pick?

I'd have to get a take out from my favourite Curry House, here in the UK Laugh out load[Chicken Tika Bhuna, Pilau Rice and a Garlic naan bread....YUUUM]. There is an old joke about asking for an all you can eat buffet, and just keep eating Laugh out load

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
23-03-2017, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 06:39 AM by Szuchow.)
RE: What Would Be Your 'Last Meal'?
Heart of the judge that convicted me. Evil_monster

Edit: I would also like to eat (out) Katy Perry. Failing that I would go with judge heart.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 4 users Like Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 06:36 AM
I would go all out. Chocolate cupcakes, Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, chocolate chip muffins, midnight chocolate cake, tortilla chips, guacamole, salsa, tequila, beer, burrito, and a Thai satay and a good bottle of wine.
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 06:39 AM
Pizza and beer.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
23-03-2017, 06:46 AM
Honeydew melon, grilled salmon, and chocolate molten lava cake.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
23-03-2017, 06:50 AM
Grilled cheese sandwich, merlot, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Why, yes, I did live in a trailer park at one point.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
23-03-2017, 07:58 AM
(23-03-2017 06:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Heart of the judge that convicted me. Evil_monster

Edit: I would also like to eat (out) Katy Perry. Failing that I would go with judge heart.
Mmm Katie Perry yum, I would like sirloin steak medium with horseradish sauce and Dijon mustard spicy potato wedges and Caribbean hot pepper sauce two lobsters and three dressed crabs with salad, and a box of chocolate violet creams for afters.
23-03-2017, 08:00 AM
(23-03-2017 06:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pizza and beer.

Pizza is a really good choice. My favorite food, for sure. That, and Lobster. Another fav. and it just screams "last meal" so that might be a tough choice. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
23-03-2017, 08:05 AM
(23-03-2017 06:30 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Imagine you're on death-row...

Was that even necessary? Consider

(23-03-2017 06:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Heart of the judge that convicted me. Evil_monster

...and here I was, not even thinking about my Gwynnies, when alla sudden... Heart

When they say "everything is connected" a less woo interpretation is how everyone thing leads to another thing. Like coming in here to answer "buffalo chicken egg rolls and tater tots (cause suicidal is my state of residence)" and having to ponder being on death row.

How the fuck did I end up on death row? Did I embarrass Gwyneth? Does she know?!?! Gasp

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
23-03-2017, 08:09 AM
(23-03-2017 08:05 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:30 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Imagine you're on death-row...

Was that even necessary? Consider

...and here I was, not even thinking about my Gwynnies, when alla sudden... Heart

When they say "everything is connected" a less woo interpretation is how everyone thing leads to another thing. Like coming in here to answer "buffalo chicken egg rolls and tater tots (cause suicidal is my state of residence)" and having to ponder being on death row.

How the fuck did I end up on death row? Did I embarrass Gwyneth? Does she know?!?! Gasp

Laugh out load purely hypothetical, its the only way you get a "last meal" isn't it?

Maybe you crime is loving her too much, and you will be put to death by snoo-snoo Thumbsup

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post