What Would Be Your 'Last Meal'?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: What Would Be Your 'Last Meal'?
(24-03-2017 10:10 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 10:09 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poole. England. 1783. Furtherest back the tree goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you're more British than I am, my family tree takes me back to Holland in the mid 1800's and France on my mothers side.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Start with some good champagne. Followed by an iceberg wedge with bacon crumbles, diced tomatoes, and a thick blue cheese dressing with big chunks of blue cheese. Then some kind of thin broth to cleanse the pallet before the main course. That's a nice thick medium rare bacon wrapped filet mignon with a loaded baked potato and some asparagus grilled with olive oil, salt, black pepper and garlic. Served with a nice cabernet sauvignon. Then some brandy before dessert which is a hard decision. Tiramisu? Creme brulee? White chocolate raspberry torte? Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce? Apple pie? Whatever it is there better be coffee. Follow it all up with a couple or three ice cold shots of Herradura tequila, and I'm ready to go.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
24-03-2017, 11:31 AM
(24-03-2017 10:45 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Start with some good champagne. Followed by an iceberg wedge with bacon crumbles, diced tomatoes, and a thick blue cheese dressing with big chunks of blue cheese. Then some kind of thin broth to cleanse the pallet before the main course. That's a nice thick medium rare bacon wrapped filet mignon with a loaded baked potato and some asparagus grilled with olive oil, salt, black pepper and garlic. Served with a nice cabernet sauvignon. Then some brandy before dessert which is a hard decision. Tiramisu? Creme brulee? White chocolate raspberry torte? Warm brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce? Apple pie? Whatever it is there better be coffee. Follow it all up with a couple or three ice cold shots of Herradura tequila, and I'm ready to go.

Stop it already PP, your exquisite taste in food is making me drool uncontrollably, I think the neighbours believe I have rabies. Big Grin
24-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Pure bacon lard. That way I could go out laughing thinking about the mess they're gonna have to clean up.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-03-2017, 12:33 PM
Pot roast, homemade mashed potatoes, buttermilk biscuits, asparagus.
The roast is all I'd need, though. Just that once I'd try to eat the entire thing.
Oh, and Dr. Pepper.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
24-03-2017, 12:55 PM
(24-03-2017 12:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pure bacon lard. That way I could go out laughing thinking about the mess they're gonna have to clean up.

Bacon lard is my secret ingredient for making corn bread.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
24-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Crottled greeps, but only if they're fresh.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Whatever I'd happened to have eaten last before a jealous husband shot me.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
24-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Too many things to choose one :/

I'd start it off with crackers and a combination of brie and Mongolian hard cheeses. There would be lots of non-fish seafood involved like lobster, shrimp, oysters etc. A big bowl of udon from the Tokyo subway station or a bowl of handmade sheep noodle soup from those little Muslim noodle shops all over China. Garlic brussels sprouts roasted until slightly crispy. An absolutely massive amount of fried ice cream like you get at Mexican restaurants in the US but with maple syrup. A glass of mango lemonade.

Whatever I eat, I'm topping it off with enough laxatives to make sure whoever is presiding over my execution has a very bad day.

'Murican Canadian
24-03-2017, 07:35 PM
King crab legs, that Bacon Mushroom Melt Wendy's used to make (but without the bacon), and salted caramel cheesecake.